Kudos to Callaway Preowned Customer Service

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So, I called Callaway Preowned regarding my new XR OS 5 and 6 hybrids having different sounds when hit. Basically I wanted to know if they used hot melt to get the swing weight up, which could cause the muffled sound of the 5 hybrid. The guy (Josh) was very nice. Fortunately I took a video of me bouncing a golf ball off the hybrids so he could hear what I was talking about. He agreed something was not right and is going to send me 2 brand new hybrids! He supplied a shipping label to I could return the ones I have now.

I wasn't expecting this to happen, nor was it my intention to complain about the noise. Just inquiring if it could be hot melt, etc!

So, Kudos to Callaway! I already love my new Fusion Driver (minus the stock Recoil Shaft), and will look into the new Driver next year!

Glad to hear this, I had one issue with a hybrid earlier this year. They did the same thing, sent me a new hybrid with a shipping label for the old one.

I Really enjoy good CS stories since there is such a lack of CS anymore in the world

They are always like this. Had a fairway and a 6 iron replaced next day though Callaway.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

They are always like this. Had a fairway and a 6 iron replaced next day though Callaway.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That's awesome! Kudos to Callaway!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I always like hearing a positive experience. CPO does an outstanding job. I have Josh's email and direct number saved. He is a squared away guy.

Amazing customer service as usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dealt with customer service today also, so easy to deal with. A+++ service.

Callaway gets CS all the way through the company, top to bottom.

Back