How old do you look

32...yeah right...kinda cool though (without glasses cap)

I did three that I had on my phone. Got our 8yr old spot on. I had a photo of me and the wife and it told me I was 44 (actually 41), so fairly close, but she checked in 11 years younger. Took a screenshot of that one to save for later.

Told me mid-40's.

Piss off. My selfie game is usually strong. Maybe I'm just in a slump.

That's not bad.

Did the app ask if you needed a place to stay or a bowl or soup or something?

No but yo mama did. Oooooh

She's a caring, Christian woman. It's not surprising that she tried to help a homeless person.

37, actually 30, and I always thought I looked younger... I bet if I shaved it would cut off 10 years.

41 which is 9 years younger than I am. I tried a couple pictures of my spouse who is a few months older than me and it came up with 33 and 35 for her. I have more grey hair than most my age but my weight and cardio fitness is the same as when I was 28.

Says I am 37....turning 30 in 2 weeks...lol

But it was right on the money for my G/F...29

I'm not gonna try this because I might get pis*ed off and break the thing. :act-up:

Well I with you fellow old coot. I almost was in the market fora new IPad....I'm 55, first photo said 66....WTF?

So I did another one showing a bit less of my bald head and it said 57....ha

I remember the days when I was 40 and lots of people thought I was 30 or less

This is a quote from this article http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...esting-thousands-of-faces-uh-isnt-that-creepy

It seems if you publish a game or an Internet parlor trick like this there’s no end to the information people will volunteer for free. After this is over, Microsoft will have an extensive trove of pictures, one for everyone on the Internet that was curious if a piece of software could pick their age.

I think I will pass as there is probably already more information out there on me than I want.

I turned 41 yesterday, they had me at 44. My golf swing however looks like I'm 74!

It told me 30, I'm 31.

This is a quote from this article http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...esting-thousands-of-faces-uh-isnt-that-creepy

It seems if you publish a game or an Internet parlor trick like this there’s no end to the information people will volunteer for free. After this is over, Microsoft will have an extensive trove of pictures, one for everyone on the Internet that was curious if a piece of software could pick their age.

I think I will pass as there is probably already more information out there on me than I want.

Do you use a windows based computer? My guess is Microsoft has a lot more information about you than you know. Apple and Facebook both keep stats on where you are throughout the day if you have an iphone or facebook with gps enabled. It's about advertising and money.

766cb526f71fd18e9a99e41bcd7d4333.jpg

33 doesn't sound too bad....
It isn't correct though!

Apple and Facebook both keep stats on where you are throughout the day if you have an iphone or facebook with gps enabled. It's about advertising and money.
Microsoft does as well. I have a Windows phone and Cortana is always asking me "Do you visit here often? I noticed your GPS marks you as being here often, would you like to label it?" Kind of freaky.

It gave me back a couple of years and said I was 48. Actually 50.

I thought when I went bald I'd look like Sean Connery when I got older, I ended up looking more like Colonel Klink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Told me I was 33 and my wife 32. We are 30 and 29

It's not based on hairline, as I'm bald as an acorn, and it thinks I'm 7-8 years younger than I really am: thinks I'm 39 when I'm turning 47 soon).

I'm 32 now but people think I'm in my early 20's. I still get carded for cigs and alcohol. But at the same time, liquor store clerks sometimes ask me if I'm an Undercover Cop... so what does that say about me? I dunno.

I'm 40, and have been told I look early 30's. But If I'm hung over I look 50, lol
I have 2 grey hairs in my goatee, other than that no grey or hair loss.

Site says 36. At least the number is younger.

I got 30 and i'm actually 28 so it wasn't to far off.

I posted up a series of 4 pictures, it varied from 24 to 29. That is more then usally people think I am. I usally get 19-24 year old when I ask co workers or friends. I will take it as I turned 32 last month

I look younger than I feel and feel older than I look...

Back