Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
Gift from Japan Prime Minister to Trump

honma-golf-beres-s-05-fairway-armrq-44-4s-3w-stiff-from-japan-74148e851453d9673b31ad52942cf49c.jpg

The club is a Honma Beres S-05 with 9.5 degrees of loft with a 5S Armrq Infinity stiff shaft. The company’s website describes the club as being for players seeking a higher trajectory and slice correction.

The driver comes in either a black or gold colored head for those that may be interested.

The only driver on the market today that is guaranteed to not go left...

Hahaha, I was LITERALLY about to put up a thread on this! You beat me sir!

Here is what the set the driver came from looks like:

S05_5S_set_2-X2.jpg

All that money and it's still not attractive (to me).

IIRC all presidential gifts exceeding $375 go directly to the National Archive, which means this driver just sits on a shelf somewhere.

IIRC all presidential gifts exceeding $375 go directly to the National Archive, which means this driver just sits on a shelf somewhere.

Do they have to be in office first for that to take place?

I took a quick look at the statute. It does not appear to cover Presidents elect, though the spirit of the law clearly applies (to avoid the appearance of impropriety).

I took a quick look at the statute. It does not appear to cover Presidents elect, though the spirit of the law clearly applies (to avoid the appearance of impropriety).

Makes sense. It is funny how they all leave office with millions based on their earning and rules, right? :D

That's certainly an... ostentatious aesthetic.

The question on gifts is an interesting one, as the transition team is technically a government entity post-election. But obviously rules governing the president wouldn't apply, since that's not the office he holds until 1/20.

Matches the décor in his apartment.

Back