How many dividers in bag... Why?

Why is that? Honestly curious!

For me, it's because it's too aggravating to try to find the right slot to put the club back. It seems like it'd be easy, but's not.

Ever used a staff bag? The clubs come out easy, it's easy to know where to put them back, and they make the most wonderful thump as they slide back in and hit bottom.

The one caveat is it has there have to be full-length dividers. A less than 14-way without full dividers will allow the clubs to tangle.

I have 14 now, but being unorganized person I find myself looking for the slot to put the club back in (I put the putter in the umbrella slot)

14 with full length dividers in between them. Got a C130 cart bag for this year and it's fantastic. Not sure I'd go any other way moving forward

This whole statement holds true for me as well. Love my new C-130.

14 way at the minimum. Some sort of club management system to keep them from banging into each other is preferred.

Then again, I'm one of those guys who people make fun of for using iron covers.
This is the route I want to go my bag is a hot mess at the moment with stuff everywhere

Cart Bag - 15 dividers full length like I have on my C-130 bag. My carry has 5 which is perfect because it's super light (three five).

How often do you forget clubs somewhere?

Easier to do than you think sometimes. Have a bad hole where you just swat the ball off the green, leave a wedge there. Hole out from off the green, leave your putter there. Basically if you can get distracted, you could leave a club.

14 with full length dividers in between them. Got a C130 cart bag for this year and it's fantastic. Not sure I'd go any other way moving forward

A C130 is on my Christmas list for this year. I've been using a SM bag w/ kickstand for over a decade now. Probably time to upgrade to a cart bag. I love the idea of 14 full length slots.

I like a 15 way divider, a spot for all 14 clubs plus alignment rods and my gold flex. A 5 way with full length dividers would be fine too, but prefer the more organized tops.

A C130 is on my Christmas list for this year. I've been using a SM bag w/ kickstand for over a decade now. Probably time to upgrade to a cart bag. I love the idea of 14 full length slots.

I have a C-130 as well, but I got the 7-way. Love it.

I have a 14 divider and it's the last one I will own. It's annoying.

Five or six for me.

I don't like the 14 ways because when you take as many clubs out of the bag at a time as I do, it is a pain in the ass to put them all back in in their individual slot. Much easier to put them in the area they share with a few other clubs.

14 way all the way!!! Love it the grips don't snag and I just prefer the ease or organizing my clubs with a 14 way divider.

My current bag has 6 dividers and it does my head in! I hate going to grab one club and have 3 come out, or going to put a club in the bag only for it not to go in properly because all the shafts are intertwined. Next bag will surely have 14 full length dividers.

6 or 7 is preferred but right now I have a 14 way in my stand bag and I hate it. Time for a new bag soon.

I love my Ogio, 14 for me. I love how easy it is to grab the clubs without sticking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 on my sun mountain hybrid. I like everything about it except my putter with superstroke 2.0 can stick a little.

I have a 6 way, I love it except for the putter game. A 7 would be best, putter sits alone. As of now, I carry way too many to be legal but, I carry 3 per divider, tall clubs in the back shorter to strap side, so I have D, 3W, Hybrid in back left, 3, 4, 5 iron back right, 6, 7, 8 mid left, 9, pitch, putt mid left, 50, 54, 58 TM wedge front left, 52, 56, 60 Callaway Jaws wedges.

Dan

14 for me, keep them sequential so by habit I'm reaching for the same spot.

I have 2 bags. My old no-name bag that I take on trips that has 14 spots and my TMAG cart bag that is a 6 way divider.
I don't have a preference either way on dividers.

I have a Sun Mountain 14 way and its great for keeping the club separated.

I'm in the middle. I love the Woode system in the Ogios. I get the separate dividers from things like the driver and FWs, good putter well for the putter, but also get some "extra" space. The latter is extremely important if you test clubs out on the range.

I loved my 14 way Ogio Kingpin when I got it. Then after about 5 rounds and trying to fit clubs with my tacky grips it became a pain. What I am liking now is my 5 and 6 way with 3 being full length dividers. We will see as time goes on, but they keep the clubs from sticking too much going in and coming out.

I like it when the bag has at least 15 dividers. You never know when you might want the extra slot for a demo club, extra shaft, alignment sticks, etc.

Back