GRANDURA Shafts Are Coming

Definitely has my interest and looking forward to hearing more.

Care to share what you're kicking around?

I would rather not and just wait for the full release as I don't to clutter the thread with ideas that may or may not be true. All my ideas are coming from a basic understanding of nano technology and could be so far off base I don't want to mislead anyone.

I would rather not and just wait for the full release as I don't to clutter the thread with ideas that may or may not be true. All my ideas are coming from a basic understanding of nano technology and could be so far off base I don't want to mislead anyone.

Damn, was really hoping to hear your thoughts, even just on nano technology in general.

Damn, was really hoping to hear your thoughts, even just on nano technology in general.

The technology has been used in golf shafts before I am just hoping it is being taken to another level and by the sounds of it things are being stepped up a notch.

This is super intriguing. I will definitely be tuned in for more info.

Really looking forward to this one. Could be a huge improvement in shaft tech.

Yup tuned into this one.

And here I was thinking this would be the reveal with info. At least I have a name now!

~Rock

Have I mentioned how excited I am for this?
The last time I was in California, I got to tour the facility. The time before that, ddec and I got a little nugget of information and both of us having been waiting patiently ever since.
Next week, I will be at their facility with forum leader #Cookie to go through the entire launch with everybody and get the information THPers like most. Straight from the source.

I'm stoked to see what this is all about and bring it back to all out forum members / forum readers. Exciting stuff supporting a launch for sure!

This is interesting to say the least.

Definitely looking forward to the launch.

Looking forward to reading updates from your trip JB and #Cookie! I like that name, GRANDURA; it rolls off the tongue. Interested to see what their shafts are all about.

Just when I am completely spoiled by the Handcrafted LZ and the Steefibers, more new stuff to ponder. Very nice, love new tech that may help squeeze a few more yards or more GIR out of the game.

Sounds very interesting. Can't wait to hear more.

My Google skills have me excited to learn more about this. I love new technology.

I am interested to see how they stack up to shafts from Graphite Design and Aerotech.

I will be paying attention.

I would think that breaking into the shaft market has to be difficult.

Any idea what their price point is going to be ? Are we talking value shafts like Arthur Extreme, Graman, SK Fiber or are they tackling the big boys with exotic high dollar shafts?

This has my attention in a big way. Since Miyazaki has gone the way of the Dodo Bird I need a new shaft company to sink my teeth into.

Agree with blu though, this market HAS to be a tough nut to crack.

I love my graphite shafts and to see a company that is going to step up the tech we already know is exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that name Japanese? I ask because sometimes their product names don't translate well.

This sounds very interesting. Looking forward to the unveiling.

Any idea what their price point is going to be ? Are we talking value shafts like Arthur Extreme, Graman, SK Fiber or are they tackling the big boys with exotic high dollar shafts?

given the technology some are talking about, I expect a premium pricepoint

Back