Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

I have really tried to avoid browsing all the equipment from these companies until I knew I was either in or out of the event. I guess I thought it would make the disappointment of not being selected easier. Well, today I said screw it and pretty much built a bag from each. They both offer some pretty stellar gear!

Now, to brace for the heartbreak...:dazed:

I have really tried to avoid browsing all the equipment from these companies until I knew I was either in or out of the event. I guess I thought it would make the disappointment of not being selected easier. Well, today I said screw it and pretty much built a bag from each. They both offer some pretty stellar gear!

Or brace the awesomeness! I guess we will find out soon.

~Rock

Or brace the awesomeness! I guess we will find out soon.

~Rock

Would be greater than awesomeness. Whatever that is!

I've built multiple imaginary W/S sets. Some of them realistic to the level of my game & some not so much.

I really wish I could get a set of the D200 irons in lady's color scheme, but fit to me. That yellow, black, silver & satin chrome combo is sharp looking. They would really good with KBS CTLs & a gray or yellow grip.

I've built multiple imaginary W/S sets. Some of them realistic to the level of my game & some not so much.

I really wish I could get a set of the D200 irons in lady's color scheme, but fit to me. That yellow, black, silver & satin chrome combo is sharp looking. They would really good with KBS CTLs & a gray or yellow grip.
I have built several. The possibilities are endless.

I was going to build something but figured between the grabbing clubs out of bags I should be able to put a few options together

Day dreaming about the venue that lies ahead. The 18th hole on Caledonia is probably on of my favorites. Short par 4 383, lay up shot of about 220 from the tee, then the approach shot over the marsh to green complex, backed by the clubhouse. Just such a pretty hole. True blue offers several holes that can and will apply some anxiety as well. Sharp mid iron play comes into mind with several holes. Par 3's on the from side of true blue can get out of hand quickly if your mind isn't right.

You're gonna rock it Kevin. Hope I can be there to see it.

Day dreaming about the venue that lies ahead. The 18th hole on Caledonia is probably on of my favorites. Short par 4 383, lay up shot of about 220 from the tee, then the approach shot over the marsh to green complex, backed by the clubhouse. Just such a pretty hole. True blue offers several holes that can and will apply some anxiety as well. Sharp mid iron play comes into mind with several holes. Par 3's on the from side of true blue can get out of hand quickly if your mind isn't right.

That is a great finishing hole, but I think True Blue 18 is even tougher. Water all down the left, and the landing area gets pretty narrow the further you hit it. And you want to hit your tee ball as far as you can as the greens whole left side is guarded by water and long is a bad miss too. There's also a massive ridge running through the middle of the green and if you miss the side the pin is on, good luck two putting. Great hole that will probably decide some key matches.

That is a great finishing hole, but I think True Blue 18 is even tougher. Water all down the left, and the landing area gets pretty narrow the further you hit it. And you want to hit your tee ball as far as you can as the greens whole left side is guarded by water and long is a bad miss too. There's also a massive ridge running through the middle of the green and if you miss the side the pin is on, good luck two putting. Great hole that will probably decide some key matches.
Very good hole. If they put that pin in the lower side of that green...wow it changes the way you attack the hole. But with the slope of the green and a little spin, you can get it down there. But then your left with a slippery putt. Tough hole for sure. Add in a balcony of THPers and your nerves can be tested. Can you imagine coming in there with the Legacy on the line! That would be awesome!

The course looks amazing. I was looking at pictures of it last night for a solid hour and half on there site. Absolutely love that finishing hole, especially with the clubhouse behind the green. I love when the clubhouse is set up like that on the 18th. July can't get here soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant go wrong with either:

18fairwaypan2_caledonia.jpg
TrueBlue_interview.jpg

You aren't lying about the par 3s at true blue. #3 and #7 are intimidating holes. Didn't get to play 18 at Caledonia in competition, but it is a very beautiful and demanding hole in itself, and I can't imagine it with the pressure of the match being on the line.

I'm sure everyone will have their games right and have no problems.

just dawned on me, Ive never played either hole in a competition when it counted lol.

Close out early and been closed out early

No kidding regarding putting on that hole - in a round there, the pin was up front, I hit a 7i to the top of the ridge, thinking "nice, this will roll down and I'll end up with a decent putt for birdie". Nope, it had been wet so the ball just sat there. Tapped the ball and ended up well past the hole. Went from birdie to bogey real quick.

I've been thinking of this event as I have been pushing myself during my lunch time runs to get in shape so that I will be at my best for every hole should I be chosen in the last contest.

The short game area at caledonia is pretty sweet too.

Two great venues that are perfect for this event. For those of you who haven't been there you will not be disappointed. Two of the most visually stunning finishing holes I have ever played.

just dawned on me, Ive never played either hole in a competition when it counted lol.

Close out early and been closed out early
I've never actually played 18 at TB at all!

I've never actually played 18 at TB at all!

I had my heart broken on that hole. Side of the hill just off the fairway, 155 and a 9i, all square with Castor...didn't compensate for the lie and pulled it into the water.....I just got really sad.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back