Who's gaming one ??

99srxman

@srxman STAY LEFT!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
24ish
So I know most as I do wear your standard ball cap style golf hat but was thinking about switching things up once in awhile to a fedora style hat .So who out there games one or is this like the one guy on the course wearing a kilt ???lol.

Travis-Mathew-Westin-Straw-Fedora-Golf-Hat-Black.jpg

R u asking does anyone rock a fedora or on a Golf Course?

Yes...

Yes to which? Rocking one in general or soley on a GC?

I'm more of a flat cap sort of guy. Tough to avoid looking excessively goofy wearing an old school cap and modern sunglasses, but I'll put my priority on my shades.

My fedora needs to be reshaped. It's been smashed with moving a few times. I would rock it now and then if it wasn't in the shape it is. I need to pick up a porkpie one of these days.

1380697092809.jpg

My cousin rocks one uploadfromtaptalk1423979857295.jpg

I have one that I wear out but I don't think I could game it on the course.

I have one but not wore it on a golf course in the lst couple of years. I think I'll change that this year!

this-hat-caddyshack-judge-smails-ted-knight-hat-demotivational-poster-1266511160.jpg

I'd look like a big fat mcasshole wearing one of those. I wear hats to keep the sun off my face anyway, so I wouldn't wear one of those regardless of the fact I couldn't pull it off.

I don't know yet I will have to find a few to try on before pulling the trigger but would be fun for a change ??

41RAP8vrU0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
white+Fedora+Hats+for+Men+(3).jpg
$(KGrHqJ,!h4E6GntFnUQBOi8p1zrpg~~60_35.JPG
1841.jpg

I do not own one. If I did, I would probably keep it away from the golf course and probably just wear it going out.

I'd look like a big fat mcasshole wearing one of those. I wear hats to keep the sun off my face anyway, so I wouldn't wear one of those regardless of the fact I couldn't pull it off.

4b379185c6b3e3f95fc1f3feb4ef1b93.jpg

Pass. I don't think it's a good look on anybody, but if somebody else wants to wear one, knock yourself out.

God no.... Could never ever wear one of these hats

I'm not a fan of fedoras. I wouldn't wear one anywhere. But I could care less if someone wears one.

I've been thinking of getting a fedora for off the course wear. Need to protect my skin from the sun. Don't know that I'll take it to the course. The caddie hats I've gone to give me better sun protection when I'm out there for several hours.

I can't pull that look off. It does look good on some people, but I'm not one of them.

I'm not fashionable enough to wear this. Plus I'm more about practicality with my hats and this would not provide enough sun shade for my eyes.

Image a straw colored one I wear occasionally in the summer. My friends poke fun when I do though asking if I borrowed it from Bruno Mars.

Now ow for on the course heck no. I sweat a lot so the mesh / light weight hats area must.

I don't, but if you search for The Trilby Tour, you will see people wearing them

Not for me. Plus I need a bill like a baseball hat so I don't see people in my vision when standing over the ball.

Back