Which professional golfer is your personality most like?

Ouu this is a tough one. I want to say Adam Scott. Despite how much I state my opinion on here, I'm actually rather quiet, not really one to embrace the spotlight in large groups. Not to mention he married an architect, nothing sexier than a creative mine.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Billy Horschel. Streaky, flashes of brilliance, emotionally volatile but does a decent job keeping it under wraps and is laid back many times -- it's like we're twins.

I'm gonna say Jimmy Walker, for some reason he seems to stick in my mind as someone who mirrors me pretty well on and off the course.

Going a little old school with Ben Crenshaw. No I cannot putt like him, but I always gravitated towards him as a favorite because of his demeanor, on and off course, and his sense of history of the game.

This kind of relates to Freddie's thread yesterday in that I wish I knew a little more about more than just a handful of golfers. I am almost always friendly and have a smile on my face but at the same time have a short fuse and can get frustrated pretty quickly. First thought would be Sergio Garcia.

Emmitt Smith.

Not a pro golfer, but I'll give it a solid try and have fun.

Miguel Angel Jiménez! Or at least I wish I were that cool.

Everyone wished they were that cool.

For me I would say Zach Johnson. When I play I usually a pretty positive person and he seems like a nice guy that always seems take what the course gives him.

Hmm

Probably Rory sabbatini I'm an ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water on the clubface, man.

I'd say Henrick Stenson for me. High intensity, passionate to a fault. It's not an anger issue when I'm winning.

Patrick Reed.

Baller.

Sort of tough to know as their on course personalities and post round interviews we see may or may not be a reflection of their off course personalities. My on course personality for 95% of my rounds is very laid back and chatty like Trevino but if it's a competition round or I really want to beat someone who is at or below my index I'm pretty focused and intense like Jim Furyk.

Man I have no clue. I'm pretty easy going, love to have a good time & mix in some golf shots...if I had to say it would be Lee Trevino

not sure how to go. maybe zach johnson.

A cross between Matt Kuchar and Sergio Garcia. Laid back but within a strong personality

I was told years ago that I reminded some buddies of mine of Nick Price. Sometimes intense on-course, can be fiery, mostly in a good mood and "quiet", and good with the press. I like Nick.

A cross between Matt Kuchar and Sergio Garcia. Laid back but within a strong personality

Hey! This was my answer first.

Maybe we should get together for a round. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Big Easy!!! He seems super laid back - Something I wish I had more of an inclination to be.

I thought you were pretty mellow on the course.

It's not like you had a Bluetooth in or something.

CC: @JRod

Ricky Fowler. Except I show up on Sundays only. But I see a lot of myself in him.

Jerry Kelly. Have fun on the course and just laugh at how stupid golf can be sometimes.
That's a good one buddy, he's a great personality to try and emulate!

My nickname has been Dufner for a few years now. Some say its the waggle, I'm guessing its the beer gut. Both of us have wives named Amanda but mine is 5'10" & blonde.

For some reason I always favored the demeanor and thought I was similar to Luke Donald.

I'm gonna say Jimmy Walker, for some reason he seems to stick in my mind as someone who mirrors me pretty well on and off the course.

Do you like observing the galaxy with a fancy telescope too?

Back