Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Untitled-L.jpg

Lamkin Introduces Special-Edition Grips Honoring 115th National Championship

Signature Patriotic Themed Models Now Available

(SAN DIEGO, CA)Lamkin Corporation – the original manufacturer of premium golf grips – introduces a new Special-Edition Crossline grip designed in honor of the second Major Championship of the year, which will be held June 18-21 at Chambers Bay outside of Seattle, WA.

Available beginning June 1st at LamkinGrips.com, these limited-edition models fuse a red, white and blue patriotic theme with the company’s popular Crossline ACE, which features ideal characteristics for golfers who prefer an incredibly secure and comfortable grip that is super-tacky and exceptionally shock absorbing. The major championship themed grips arrive just in time for Father’s Day and make a wonderful commemorative gift for golfing dads everywhere.

“We wanted to do something really special for the second Major of the season and our engineering team did a tremendous job with the design and performance of this product,” says Bob Lamkin, President and CEO of Lamkin. “This event is a time honored tradition, uniting professionals and amateurs in a competitive field. In a similar way, Lamkin grips have always been designed to offer Tour players and weekend golfers with the highest quality and most dependable grip options.”
Celebrating its 90[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary this year, Lamkin continues to be an industry leader among grip manufacturers by offering the widest assortment of performance-enhancing golf grips. The company’s famed products are preferred by PGA Tour superstars Justin Rose, Keegan Bradley, Brandt Snedeker, Miguel Angel Jimenez and the legendary Arnold Palmer among others.

Lamkin grips are unrivaled in quality thanks to world-class engineering, premium materials and handcrafted, repeatable production techniques. The company’s popular lines include the Wrap-Tech, UTx Wrap, Crossline and i-Line grips.

More information: www.LamkinGrips.com or 800-642-7755. Get social: @LamkinGrips.

About Lamkin Grips

Lamkin Grips' golf heritage dates back to 1925 when founder Elver B. Lamkin began manufacturing golf’s first leather grips. Today, the family-owned business delivers the industry's widest assortment of performance-enhancing golf grips that continue to earn loyal customers worldwide. Through their ongoing dedication to unequaled product quality and service support, Lamkin Grips is passionately committed to connecting golfers to a more confident, consistent and enjoyable game.

Nice. I could game them but too much red for Jacqui!

If you need an excuse to replace your worn out grips, this would be a good one.

I saw those on Twitter last night and if I was needing new grips I would be more than happy to give them a try

I heard a rumor that Lamkin was doing something special for some THP members in July also..

Love Lamkin grips, I could game these no problem.

Something about red/white/blue just always looks good when it comes to golf. I like the blue cap and trim. Too bad they are crosslines though. I bet they would not play so well out at Chamber's Bay.

I need to stop buying grips. But I really want these. I love crosslines and I love red white and blue

Wish the UTx had the navy butt cap instead of that bright/sky blue

this is my only gripe with them. That damn blue end cap. If it was even White I would be ok with it, but Blue? That being said I love the Utx grip

these are awesome!

After playing the UTx wrap and I line I'm not the biggest Crossline fan anymore. Still really cool to come out with stuff like this. Even more awesome is that it's still a family business. I didn't realize that.

Those would look sweet on my CB3'S. May have to scoop em up

So its the ACE and not the standard crossline?

Yep, that's what it says.

I 100% agree. It seems they use some strange colors on their butt caps. It has kept me from buying their grip a couple of times.I am going I-Lines but these look great and patriotic.

Hawk thanks for pointing that out about the ACE material. The press release does say it is super tacky which I both want and sometimes relate to being.
Yep, that's what it says.

Great looking grips!

I'd rock the sh&t out of these.

I have played Lamkin Crossline grips for may years and now UTx (black) for the past two years and I just love them. Unfortunately, I do not have any love for these "special" red US Open edition grips.

Yeah they are made with Lamkin's ACE material, which provide superior tack and vibration dampening. Additionally, the SPEC was held to Tour Tolerances so the ACE material is firm which aids players with high swing speeds (like Tour) and has a slightly firmer feel than the traditional Crossline ACE version available at retail.

Check them out here if you're interested: Special-Edition Majors Crossline ACE

Yeah they are made with Lamkin's ACE material, which provide superior tack and vibration dampening. Additionally, the SPEC was held to Tour Tolerances so the ACE material is firm which aids players with high swing speeds (like Tour) and has a slightly firmer feel than the traditional Crossline ACE version available at retail.

Check them out here if you're interested: Special-Edition Majors Crossline ACE

Do you work for Lamkin?

Hope you do work for them. Nice brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that the Crossline ACE is available in the sale area on their site in black with a little white trim which I think looks great. Sadly, standard size only. I wish they would have done this in midsize. It looks so much nicer than the grey one with red cap that is in the line.

Back