2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

I knew the rounds were being played but musta missed it in thugs and the other thread?

Lol it's like 5 posts above this one. Some sports bar in Cranberry at 7 I think.

I knew the rounds were being played but musta missed it in thugs and the other thread?

From GG:

ATTENTION:

The meet and greet on Friday night has been booked for 7pm at The Sports Grill in Cranberry. We have a private room for everyone. Here is a link and their address:

http://www.thesportsgrillecranberry.com/

The Sports Grill
1294 Freedom Rd
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066

Confused it with Saturday lol

Confused it with Saturday lol
That's ok. I so badly want to confuse tomorrow with next Thirsday. I'm so ready for some awesome times with THP'ers.

Called the hotel just to reconfirm reservations since it seems like it's been forever ago that I made them. Yep, good to go. :bananadance:

This time next week I will be on the plane! Very nice, I like!

This time next week I will be on the plane! Very nice, I like!

Safe travels! This time next week I will be playing my league night. I have been playing a ton just to build my stamina up in prep for several days of golf for the THP weekend..

i should be on the road to my buddy's house just outside Pitt to hang with him and chill for the night before heading to the course for range time and practice round.

How late is late Ken?

Hopefully between 7 and 8 pm on Friday. Depends on when I finish up with my stop along the way.

i should be on the road to my buddy's house just outside Pitt to hang with him and chill for the night before heading to the course for range time and practice round.
Yep. I should be getting settled in my hotel near downtown about this time.

Its very ery temptimg to head up to Cranberry Twp that night to kick off the weekend with a drink with MPLefty and the bunch. But it's a pretty good haul up there and back from what my client told me yesterday.

Yep. I should be getting settled in my hotel near downtown about this time.

Its very ery temptimg to head up to Cranberry Twp that night to kick off the weekend with a drink with MPLefty and the bunch. But it's a pretty good haul up there and back from what my client told me yesterday.

Definitely a bit of a drive.

Can't wait to see who I'll be partnering with!
Really looking forward to playing this course!

CJ you are a single. Thought you knew.

cant believe this one is only a week away, seems like ive been looking forward to this one for an eternity

Announcement

SWAG for this Invitational
Bridgestone B330-RX golf balls
THP Water Pouch
THP Coozie
THP vinyl sticker
#OutingApproved Divot Repair tool and tee set

Prizes to the winners
HOF
Crystal Trophy
6 month supply of Bridgestone golf balls

Ba BOOOM!

Announcement

THP Water Pouch
THP Coozie
THP vinyl sticker

Prizes to the winners
HOF
Crystal Trophy

Can't believe I'm taking all of that home with me. Pretty damn impressive.

that is awesome, thanks THP

Announcement

THP Water Pouch
THP Coozie
THP vinyl sticker

Prizes to the winners
HOF
Crystal Trophy

Absolutely awesome!

so the next announcement should be the formats and/or the teams, this is getting real!!!

Can't believe I'm taking all of that home with me. Pretty damn impressive.

I appreciate it Dean. I don't know that I'll have room in my luggage, so that you are offering to transport it and then ship it to me when you get home is a nice gesture.

Love the swag! Need a HOF tag!

I appreciate it Dean. I don't know that I'll have room in my luggage, so that you are offering to transport it and then ship it to me when you get home is a nice gesture.

one way or another you will be the reason I am bringing it all home.

that is some serious swag. getting excited for this event. this time next week will be prepping for practice round

one way or another you will be the reason I am bringing it all home.

Dude! That's cold...unless we are a team of course

Back