SeeMore Putters Thread

I feel left out not owning a PR. Guess I'll have to find one of the few mfgp2 PR's that don't live with Jman at some point.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I feel left out not owning a PR. Guess I'll have to find one of the few mfgp2 PR's that don't live with Jman at some point.

The hunt is half the fun for me! I love scouring eBay for deals.

The hunt is half the fun for me! I love scouring eBay for deals.
There was a non PR mfgp2 on there yesterday for $105 that I considered but it was dinged up and I don't NEED another putter.

You just missed the PR mFGP2 on there the other day. Now THAT was a steal.

Just for fun...

DSC_0811_zps718117a8.jpg

DSC_0819_zpsb32d4865.jpg

And the M1's

DSC_1302_zpsa15f565c.jpg

Played in a scramble this past Friday with 3 of my buddies. Let them each roll my z2c, and two of them have jumped on the bandwagon and have now bought their own seemores!!!

Played in a scramble this past Friday with 3 of my buddies. Let them each roll my z2c, and two of them have jumped on the bandwagon and have now bought their own seemores!!!

Haha wow that must have made quite the impression.

Haha wow that must have made quite the impression.

All three hit about a 10/12 footer. All three buckets followed by " oh wow, that felt fantastic. "

I think its time to take the M1 PR back out tomorrow, she was my gamer for a year at one point. Nice little patina spot on the copper right in the middle.

I'll admit to having to dust it off. I feel horrible.
It's the price we have to pay for owning "a few" SeeMores. ?

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

I've been rolling the One CS and I'm in love. Been in the bag since my return from surgery. The more I roll it the more I want another style for the collection.

I had fireitup look at my stroke this weekend and I was doing the Pat O'Brien stuff all wrong. I think we got it figured out and it made a huge difference.

I've been rolling the One CS and I'm in love. Been in the bag since my return from surgery. The more I roll it the more I want another style for the collection.

Will likely always be may favorite SeeMore head shape! The m8 is somewhat similar (just a little shorter blade length and a little deeper flange) and is quite nice as well.

Last edited:
I've been using an FGP for a while and really like it, but I bought a M7 recently and it is money. I rolled in putts from everywhere on Friday. Gives a nice smooth roll and I love the weight distribution.

This M7 will be in my bag for the foreseeable future.

that One CS is money for me, I love it.

I like the look of the m2 better, but I keep selling them and going back with the One CS. in fact I might buy another m2 to try soon

Back