What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I don't feel it and throw up 78 lol

Believe me, it was no where near a +6 round. Course is only 6200 yds so when you're that bad off the tee, it helps to have a wedge in your hand to the green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77 on a par 70. Short course, but one of the drier ones around and we walked. Rained a little. Fun round. Playing my nemesis course tomorrow.

JM

Shot a 88 (48-40), knocking 3 shots of my personal best.

Really happy about the last 9 holes, but on the other hand; there was a lot of room for improvement on the first 9. But I shouldn't be too critical and just enjoy this achievement.

Shot an 89. Pretty happy with the swing changes I've been working on.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

83 yesterday. Somewhat better but lots of work to be done

37/40 77 at Hyde Mountain yesterday. 2 birdies and no double bogies on a tight mountainside track is a good round for me.

Finally Brooke 80 at my home course this year. Shot a smooth 79 (39/40) yesterday. Had to do it for America on the 4th!

Finally Brooke 80 at my home course this year. Shot a smooth 79 (39/40) yesterday. Had to do it for America on the 4th!

Did you celebrate with some franzia?

Good shooting dude !

45/46 91 on Friday for me. Didn't find enough greens to put up a good score. Was my first round with both a new driver and putter. Hit 11 FWs but started off with some terrible putting. I did play from the tips which is about 6850 at Oak Creek here in Irvine so I not terribly upset as that is much longer than I am used to.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

39/38 double on 18 trying to play it safe, not any more just going full on.

Rough round in prep for KC.

85 (42-43).

Actually hit a fair amount of good shots. Just zero scoring and several bad holes. No birdies, four doubles.

Some mechanic stuff. Some bad sequencing.

Putting was actually pretty good. No three putts, and I have a few long ones over several tiers.

Need to hit the range this week.

48/41 for 89. I was the first person on the course this morning. Dew was very heavy. Nice cool morning though.

42/40 at my home course. 4 stupid doubles and 2 birdies

41/42 for an 83. More disappointed about it than I should be. Did not hit a good iron shot all day, but still got away with it. Also left several putts short. That bugs me.

Just finished walking 27 before the downpour starts again. Finished off the 39 I had on the front yesterday with a 37 on the back for 76. Then shot 36 - 38 - 74. I thrive in heat and humidity and wish it would never go away!

What did you shoot today?

Just finished up 18 shot 45/47 with like 5 penalties hitting the ball pretty well just a little errant off the tee box at times.

Great rounds there my friend

Shot a solid 82 with 11 girs today. 40/42

43/41 = 84
10/14 FW
4/18 GIR (0 on front)
32 putts

SO damn good off tee today but iron game is not solid at the moment.

43/41 = 84
10/14 FW
4/18 GIR (0 on front)
32 putts

SO damn good off tee today but iron game is not solid at the moment.

Should have kept the XRP's longer!

Its time for Apex Cookie.

You were missing them. Plus if I had a really good round with them you may not have ever gotten them back. And that's bad news for both of us. ;)

Its time for Apex Cookie.

Ironically enough I have a set in my garage that need to be re-shafted. I will be putting the recoils in them and have been told I can toy with them for a bit.

Ironically enough I have a set in my garage that need to be re-shafted. I will be putting the recoils in them and have been told I can toy with them for a bit.

Very nice! Such silly good irons.

Just finished walking 27 before the downpour starts again. Finished off the 39 I had on the front yesterday with a 37 on the back for 76. Then shot 36 - 38 - 74. I thrive in heat and humidity and wish it would never go away!

wow great playing!

43-43 for me today. Greens were punched about 2 weeks ago and pretty terrible. Made 3 birdies, hit the ball like I shot 80 so I'm happy overall considering the conditions. Hit my third shot on 18 to 3 inches for bird so left happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back