Happy 4th of July

Happy Fourth everyone! Get to spend it with my sweetie...on a golf course! First time golfing to celebrate!

5550f6d93afb1528066a3232e6fcb4b9.jpg

Happy 4th everyone! Enjoy and please be safe.

Happy 4th everyone! Please be safe.

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, that among them are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Happy Independence day everyone !

Enjoy Independence day everybody! :blob::golf2::guitar::golf::present::thankyou::thumb::birthday:

Happy 4th of July my American friends.

Happy 4th of July my American friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness still sounds pretty awesome after all these years. Have a great day everyone.

I'm chilling with a bald eagle today drinking a Budweiser and listening to classic rock.

Everyone out there enjoy and have a safe 4th.

Everyone have a happy and safe 4th!

Happy 4th everyone

Happy 4th everyone. Thanks to all who serve, have served and those who support and appreciate their freedom.

Freedom isn't free.

Happy 4th of July THPers!!

Happy 4th of July from the oldest 4th of July parade in America!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436039341.768578.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436039354.397514.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1436039365.053348.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great 4th.

Happy independence Day everyone!

I'm working night shift this weekend. Will get off at 0600 tomorrow morning. Think I am going to go straight to the course if it isn't raining.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I wore red/white/blue today to rep "Murcia. I may not have been born in this Country, but I'm happy to spend time here with all you fancy faces!

I wore red/white/blue today to rep "Murcia. I may not have been born in this Country, but I'm happy to spend time here with all you fancy faces!

You should have seen my fancy swiftwicks today. #Merica

You're always Atlantadan in my mind, Sir.

Happy 4th everyone! I hope it was a great day for you and yours.

JM

Happy Independence Day friends !!!!

Back