USA Men's Soccer National Team

Enjoyed watching the game last night. It doesn't seem like it will be much longer until Zardes just replaces Altidore all together. I also commented during the game how 14 months ago I didn't know who Yedlin was and now he looks about as talented as anyone on that field.
Good point. I keep thinking back to last Summer, imagine if after Jozy went down Jurgen could have thrown Zardes in...

Down to $100 a ticket.....gonna wait till Tuesday AM and maybe drop more.

Pumped for this tonight! Can't wait for kick off... Go #USMNT

Solid starting 11 tonight looks good on paper but let's see how it does on the field.

Jesus you forget how tall Brooks is...

Geez.. Guzan already forced into two saves in the first 6 minutes. A lot of action early on.

Geez.. Guzan already forced into two saves in the first 6 minutes. A lot of action early on.
Yeah defending has been a little not sharp. Still early on

Yes, would be nice if the US got some possession at some point. Honduras looks very confident right now.

Honduras is so quick, US is going to have to catch up and quickly

Man that could have been yellow

Should have been

USA Men's Soccer National Team

What was a that for??

***that was so late calling that****

These Central American teams just flop that is what they do.

Honduras can not keep this pace up for 90 minutes IMO. Need to get some possession and try and break down the defense

Altidore does nothing for me up top... Just not creative enough.

These long balls just are not of much quality

In typical fashion USA getting jobbed by the refs and Central American teams flop.

More at 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long balls are not going to cut it.. The way the pace is going we need to get back and defend and counter attack the speed IMO

Goal!!!!

God bless

Oh man was it sloppy! Still counts BAM

Altidore needs to watch some van Persie film.

Back