Thank you to... someone? in THP

huhhh

Reaction score
Handicap
25.3 GRINT
Wow this place is cool!! I just saw a PM from GG that an anonymous THP member just paid for my 2017 Albatross membership!!! I don't know who it is...but Thank you, thank you very much.
I was going to have to wait on this one for some extra money to come in, probably into next year, but this is awesome.

Whoever it is... Thank you so much. :thankyou:

Some nameless good Samaritan did the same for me today. I really appreciate the gesture, and will pay it forward to another THPer is a past AC member and hasn't paid up yet.

Very nice. Gotta love this time of the year.

Yep, that's pretty awesome.

Not at all surprising but awesome nonetheless.

Awesome

THP Represent!

That's awesome!!!! Sorta off topic, in the Dunk's drive-thru Monday morning at 6am and went to pay and girl says person in front of you paid for you. I was still half asleep so it took a second to sink in. Faith in humanity restored. There wasn't anybody in line behind me so I left her a 10 and told her to use it up as people come through. I think the world would be a better place if more of this happened.

That's another small reason why this place is the best online community that exists!

Wow this place is cool!! I just saw a PM from GG that an anonymous THP member just paid for my 2017 Albatross membership!!! I don't know who it is...but Thank you, thank you very much.
I was going to have to wait on this one for some extra money to come in, probably into next year, but this is awesome.

Whoever it is... Thank you so much. :thankyou:

Andy. I too was the recipient of that same generosity. I have a sneaking suspicion who Santa is, but they would never admit to it. I have to say that the generosity of this site and the members who support it is like no other. I feel very fortunate to be part of this community and hope that I can make a difference like so many others have before me.

Thank You Santa.

Rich

Good to hear man. I am sure it was someone who enjoyed your videos leading up to the DMV vs Carolina's Regional Rivalry. They were incredible.

Just another reason to love this place

I too was a recipient of someone's generosity. I'm grateful. This place never disappoints. So, thank you Mr. Anonymous.

That some awesome stuff right there

Thats awesome. Well done to that person.

Good stuff right here

Back