So, what fairway woods is everyone using?

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a new 3/4 option. Thanks!

I use an Adams Tight Lies Titanium

a lot of people really like the Callaway XR16 fairways

a lot of people really like the Cobra King LTD fairways

the new Cobra King F7 fairways are getting a lot high praise

I use the Callaway 816. I have the 16* version adjusted down to 15*. For me, it is far and away the best fairway wood I've ever played.

Currently have Nike vapor fly in the bag for 3w and 5w
Just got a m2 3w in the mail and will be hitting it this weekend.

Cally 816 here as well. I also have the 16˚ version, set at 17˚ to help me elevate the ball a bit.

Callaway XR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently have a m2 16.5* and will be moving to a titleist 917

I'm still using my cobra bio cell plus 3 and 5 woods, so far they're the best I've found for my game and are very consistent

Ping G30 3-Wood 14.5!! Only Ping club I own but it's good!

I haven't found anything that has beaten my GBB, so its still in the bag.

f6 baffler with elements chrome+ 6f4. i'm pretty sure i have it set to 17.5* but i would need to check. and i think it's 1/4" short. i really like it.

Still trying to figure that spot out.
Callaway 816 alpha is definetly up there for me. Best fairway I hit this year.
Then i am seriously looking at the new cobra f7 line or the new callaway.

Callaway X2 Hot 3, 4 and 5 are in my bag and work quite well for me

m1

m1

M1 15* with HZRDUS Black 75. Had rogue silver in it but the HZRDUS dispersion is better, and a bit lower spin it seems.

Still rocking the V-Series 3 & 5 woods. They are super easy to hit and I've become very comfortable with them. Last round I played I hit one driver off the tee and the rest were 3 woods or hybrids, the 3 wood goes where I tell it and is plenty long for most courses.

Been gaming an AeroBurner TP 3w the last couple years. Easily the best 3w I have ever owned for both off the tee and off the ground.

BUT….we'll see what happens after my trip to Club Champion this weekend :sinister:

Callaway 14* Bertha Mini 1.5 and XHot 19* 5 wood. Both with Fujikura Speeder 665 shafts.

XR16 3 wood and I love it

Callaway V Series 3w and Heavenwood
Love them!

XR Pro 14*

XR16 3w..nice stick

In the 3/4 spot, I like my 16* mini driver. It's a tee focused club because that's how I tend to use my 15-17* fairways and the bigger head gives extra forgiveness, but it's definitely still usable off the deck if needed.

The 5W slot is my 19* XR16. This one is the opposite of the mini driver - I bought it mostly because it's a monster off the deck and great for attacking par 5's, but it's very good off the tee as well when I'm playing for position.

Been gaming an AeroBurner TP 3w the last couple years. Easily the best 3w I have ever owned for both off the tee and off the ground.

BUT….we'll see what happens after my trip to Club Champion this weekend :sinister:

I'll be there as well in about 2.5 weeks. Rabbit hole here I come LOL

Back