Odyssey Works Putters Preview

This will be out soon and may be in my bag
1a30a8e77e0ab572b9c82ed4c1ddf699.jpg
Is the 5CS coming out in this works line or the milled line?
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-bringing-Japan-only-millled-models-to-the-US

Don't think the CS is included. They've been adamant lately they just don't sell over here. Which kills me.

Thats what I thought as well. I wonder what the OP meant???

Thats what I thought as well. I wonder what the OP meant???
My bad looked like the 5 CS was coming here. After further research looks like only the heel shafted model.

My bad looked like the 5 CS was coming here. After further research looks like only the heel shafted model.[/QUOTE

Retraction. Confirmed by Nate on Callaway Community #5 CS will be available in the Milled Collection line in April.

Wow. I just fell in love with the Odyssey Works V-line versa putter. I had no intentions of replacing my putter. I was a golf Galaxy with my kids killing time while my wife was at Target and my kids wanted to stop balls while I putted on the green. I picked up a v line just because it was there and o my goodness. I've never rolled a ball so well. It was as if the golf gods made this putter just for me.

I need to buy!

Played my first round with my 1w and love it. The ball rolled awesome off this thing. The confidence this thing helps with is amazing.

Had Tee time this morning but 5" of snow yesterday put a kink in that plan. So off to GS this morning and this came home. Was trying to hold out for a Tank Cruiser model. Oh well if they come I will get. Can never have enough putters.
d3a4018ab381fcdc156bde7a991ef7fc.jpg

Had Tee time this morning but 5" of snow yesterday put a kink in that plan. So off to GS this morning and this came home. Was trying to hold out for a Tank Cruiser model. Oh well if they come I will get. Can never have enough putters.
d3a4018ab381fcdc156bde7a991ef7fc.jpg

That is the one i rolled today and was just blown away by it! I have/had no intention of replacing my putter but after playing with it, I fell in love with it. I might just go back tomorrow to get it so I can cuddle with it.

Wow. I just fell in love with the Odyssey Works V-line versa putter. I had no intentions of replacing my putter. I was a golf Galaxy with my kids killing time while my wife was at Target and my kids wanted to stop balls while I putted on the green. I picked up a v line just because it was there and o my goodness. I've never rolled a ball so well. It was as if the golf gods made this putter just for me.

I need to buy!

I haven't got to roll any balls with it yet but my local course has one for sale so I took a few strokes with it. It just feels right and smooth. Hoping they will have a demo or let me putt a few with the plastic still on the head. If the ball rolls half as nice as the stroke feels I will be putting one in my bag. It costs a couple more dollars than buying it online, but I like supporting my local guy and this way I don't have to explain to my wife why yet another golf box showed up :bicker:

That is the one i rolled today and was just blown away by it! I have/had no intention of replacing my putter but after playing with it, I fell in love with it. I might just go back tomorrow to get it so I can cuddle with it.
That was me also. Was not intending to switch at all. Then I rolled this and it came home with me. Still have my eyes on the Milled Collection with the Works insert and adjustable weights. Also hoping for a Cruiser line with that insert.

I've gotten in 2 rounds so far with my Works 2-Ball Fang and so far so good. I haven't even felt the need to take my ProType 2-Ball putter with me just in case I have to switch out at the turn. That's a first for me.

I've gotten in 2 rounds so far with my Works 2-Ball Fang and so far so good. I haven't even felt the need to take my ProType 2-Ball putter with me just in case I have to switch out at the turn. That's a first for me.

Not that I care, but have you switched out clubs at the turn before? Is that even legal?

I played my first round ever with my Odyssey works #9 yesterday, and it was simply the best round of putting I've ever had. I fought so hard buying it because I know that putting on a mat at Golfsmith almost every putter seems like it's amazing...but every time i went this putter just performed even more exceptionally, and now to see it translate to a real course environment... to say i was pleased yesterday would be an understatement. My only real question is how much of it is the Works version, or the #9, because they're both a first for me, as I've pretty much always had center shafted putters for the last few years. But regardless this putter works for me, and I think we're going to have a very long and meaningful relationship. (which in my bag might be a full season!)

Not that I care, but have you switched out clubs at the turn before? Is that even legal?

Haha, of course I have. Legal? Don't really care about that.

Two rounds in and I'm getting more comfortable with the speed and feel of the #1W. The SS 3.0 slim is a different feel too but I'm all for it if it keeps my hands quiet.

Are you entering those rounds into handicap consideration?

I don't keep up with all that. I'm not that serious about it. It's a game meant for fun for me. Others are different.

With the success I've seen last few rounds with my milled collection 7ch, I feel that a lot of players may like the 7ch works model when it releases.

Finally rolled the 1w, it felt scary good. Super smooth.

I want my 2ball. I went silly and had a black shaft put in it. it should be fun.

Local course that's open has pretty much every model of these except the one I want to roll, the #9. Lol just my luck. Love the feel of the insert. Wish they made a non versa #9....

Back