bluetooth headphones

pumbaa

Need more golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure if this goes here but what are people using on the range and during warm ups to listen to music? I have some earbuds but the cord pull during a swing makes them pop out. I like to listen to music when I warm up, practice putting, and hit the range so I can tune things out and just focus.

Those look nice, a bit out of my price range but I do like the sweatproof idea. Might have to just bite the bullet and spend the money.

I use the LG Tone Infinim, they are $150 but worth worth every penny IMO. They have HK speakers and the sound is excellent.

Did you buy them from there? If so how is the site.

I did not buy them from that site. Just noticed they were discounted. The new Backbeat Go 2s just came out.

Curious to what other people use, glad I found this thread!

I just got this in my email, thought about this thread:

[h=1]Jaybird Freedom Sprint Headset $45[/h]
146995.jpg

http://www.dailysteals.com/p/48017?...ail&utm_term=0_df9b59ce87-abc22a7654-30995329

I just did myself.

You won't be disappointed IMO buddy. Mine are awesome. I am drenched after workouts and still no issues from the headset. Usually charge them about once a week. They are very solid

You won't be disappointed IMO buddy. Mine are awesome. I am drenched after workouts and still no issues from the headset. Usually charge them about once a week. They are very solid
Something I've been looking at a long time now, this should get me back out running hopefully

I just bought this set:

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-Fit-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00PBF1QPM

People complained about the sound was to low but they must have fired motors in the army and suffered hearing loss. These are amazing at the driving range connect easily and NEVER fall out. Only oddity is the controls but that is sorted out in 5 min with the manual.

I will note these wont be for everyone, but for me ear buds dont stay in my ears and always fall out. These are a great option for someone who doesnt like to adjust their headphones while they run.

I grabbed them before they went off sale. Thanks for that link

I've been looking at getting some sort of bluetooth headphones as well. Need something for the range/putting green and some of those days I walk and play by myself, just kind of practicing. Use headphones sometimes at work for music, but not a great deal. B/c I am looking at pretty limited use I'm not trying to spend much either. Definitely under 50...hopefully less.

I've been looking at getting some sort of bluetooth headphones as well. Need something for the range/putting green and some of those days I walk and play by myself, just kind of practicing. Use headphones sometimes at work for music, but not a great deal. B/c I am looking at pretty limited use I'm not trying to spend much either. Definitely under 50...hopefully less.
Wal Mart had 3 or 4. Emerson meh, the Jamz or something like that were solid, and Skechers were okay.

Back