Free(ish) Cart Bags for the Holiday Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I've been collecting bags without really noticing and its time for a few to get some new homes. Given that its the holiday season, I wanted to give two bags away. All I ask is that you pay the estimated shipping costs and the bag is yours (coming from the DC area). I'm not looking to make any money from this estimated shipping costs approach, so any "overpayment" will be promptly donated to the Salvation Army at the first bell ringer I see.

Thanks for looking - if no one wants the bags, they will be donated. I plan to do the same thing with my build-up of clubs if this goes well.

Bag one - Callaway Chev Cart Bag. Will be shipped in the original box and still has the tags on it. Yup, never used in over a year of sitting in my office.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cfa_zpskfwsl9un.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1cfb_zps2teyx93o.jpg

Bag two - Wilson Nexus Cart Bag - Used about 5 rounds on a push cart. Nice 14 way cart bag but I found that I really lived the bag I was already using so this just sat around.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1e3c_zps7sqnxt9w.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1e35_zpsbzvc3rdq.jpg

Pm Incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bag one (Callaway Chev) is "sold" pending payment of shipping costs. Bag two still available.

Would love the Wilson Staff bag but already have a bunch of bags I need to get rid of too. Great gesture!

I agree. WTG Molten!!

Just sent a pm if there is still one. My bag is held together with safety pins right now

Nice gesture but I am not in the market for a new bag. Awesome though!

Awesome gesture!!!

Well, this was a great success. It looks like both bags (and maybe one more I didn't list but I'm always up to help people out) have been claimed, pending shipping payments. Glad to see the bags will get some use and happy holidays all! I plan to do the same thing with some clubs I have (that were in the bags) so check back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back