Lamkin I-Line Grips - Lamkin & Iomic Come Together

I would have purchased so many i-Lines if I ever saw them in store for 1.60 hahaha! Oh man I'd be set for a decade.

No enabling necessary there LOL

Does anyone know if Lamkin will release new colors for 2015?

I would have purchased so many i-Lines if I ever saw them in store for 1.60 hahaha! Oh man I'd be set for a decade.

If they would have had enough orange, black or green I probably would have bought a set but they were down to 3 orange and maybe 20 of the light blue.

If they would have had enough orange, black or green I probably would have bought a set but they were down to 3 orange and maybe 20 of the light blue.

They'd be down to 3 orange if I was anywhere near Canton that day. hahahaha!

Just a heads up, they added oversize and undersize black i-lines to the 2.99 deal, as well as yellow standard (not sure if they had that before). I had to pick up another 26 oversized that should last me through 2017. After that I'll cry because I love these grips so much...but I can't bring myself to buy anymore than that just now.

can you build these up just fine? or do they stretch too much becoming too hard?
i usually like 4 wraps under a standard grip...

can you build these up just fine? or do they stretch too much becoming too hard?
i usually like 4 wraps under a standard grip...

You should be fine. I usually go 3 with no issues.

Thanks guys.

Some sick color options!!

I have one on my driver and as nice as it is I prefer the Iomix X Evolution. Mind you one is similar to a cored grip. The tackiness on the I line is sweet. Can't wait to see how it plays for an entire season in all weather and temps.

Found some for $4 plus install. It's either those or the UTx wrap for $6.99 BOGO. Comes out to be almost the same price.

I love my standard UTx but the wraps are supposed to be softer. I have really been wanting soft lately in my mind so I keep leaning I lines. No clue if I really want softer but I think I do.

For those who played these all year how have they held up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For those who played these all year how have they held up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I've had mine since mid way through last season and they are holding up very well. Little to no signs of wear, i just wipe them with the gripes and they feel awesome again

I just put some on my irons (black on the 9 iron, bright orange on the rest) and absolutely love them. After 1 round put a black one on my driver and think I am going to regrip the rest of my woods.

will have to wait for these to go on sale again as I will either have these or the UTX going forward.

OK, this thread has sold me on ILines. Where do I find the best deal if I need midsize. I know midsize only come in black which is fine but would love a little discount.
Could I buy standard and build up grip with more tape.

OK, this thread has sold me on ILines. Where do I find the best deal if I need midsize. I know midsize only come in black which is fine but would love a little discount.
Could I buy standard and build up grip with more tape.

No where that I could find. Seeing as how they're offering 13 for $29.99 on Lamkins site for the oversized, I just went with them and frankly it hasn't really been that much different. Excellent grips...i'm going to be sad when they're gone (which is was i bought 52!)

Thanks, I am going from standard to midsize so going to oversize concerns me. Afraid I won't be able to hinge the club correctly. One way or the other I will own these

I just spoke to someone who knows at Lamkin that the I-lines will probably be on-sale in July. Something to look for.

I guess I was talking to my kids about i-lines too. Got em for Fathers day and will slap them on this weekend. They picked them off at Edwin Watts for 1/2 off.Think I will try Wrap-Tec on driver. I have used GP Wraps in the past on big stick.

Edit/Delete

13 i-LINE GOLF GRIPS for ONLY $29.99 !!!!! I repeat, 13 i-LINE Golf Grips for ONLY $29.99

Standard available in Black, Lime Green and Orange
Midsize in Black

Offer good while supplies last. http://bit.ly/1S4mxEa the URL. Here is an easy to click link that will take you directly to the page. Lamkin i-LINE Golf Grips circle back to the SALE category and stock up on i-LINE Putter Grips

Tell your friends, family and your playing partner who still hasn't broke 100. He needs all the help he can get ;)

Funny I would see this thread. I just finished putting these on my clubs.Cannot wait to play them. Mine were cheaper than the inline deal. Edwin Watts was closing them out at a crazy low price. Then I ask for another discount. I put Wrap-Tech on my driver and 3wood. I noticed in the brochure they have in-stiore it does not show the I-Line. I assume these are going away. I hope not.

These are my favorite grip currently and im thinking of taking advantage of the deal and just stocking up

Funny I would see this thread. I just finished putting these on my clubs.Cannot wait to play them. Mine were cheaper than the inline deal. Edwin Watts was closing them out at a crazy low price. Then I ask for another discount. I put Wrap-Tech on my driver and 3wood. I noticed in the brochure they have in-stiore it does not show the I-Line. I assume these are going away. I hope not.

How much at Edwinn Watts selling them for? I just saw some this week at a store for $8.99 when they were $3.99 earlier this month.

Back