NE Ohio Spring Get Together

Can't wait to blow up on 14 and 15 on Sweetbriar in front of 31 THPers! Dang holes get me every time.

Don't worry 16 is a par 5 you can get it back

Don't worry 16 is a par 5 you can get it back

I don't want to jinx 16 since I usually play it well. I think I feed off the energy of all the geese that watch you on that hole.

I've never played either course - really looking forward to this!

That's ok. I put an email into a course in the area very similar to red tail that would love the business

I hope we're talkin' Grey Hawk. When the course is in nice shape, it's a great layout to play.

I hope we're talkin' Grey Hawk. When the course is in nice shape, it's a great layout to play.

I like where your head is at

I've never played either course - really looking forward to this!

They are very nice courses when in good shape. Mid summer they are quality, especially for the deals you can get it for sometimes. Only problem is that I feel their distance markers are off on some of the holes, at least on Sweetbriar. I'd love to go all internet golfer due to their markers, but from "150" out to the center of the green, I shouldn't be able to completely sky the green with my 8. Hopefully someone in my group when we go out has a range finder so I can finally see how far out some of the shots are...or I just need to invest in my own.

and hotel is locked in, got $30 off of posted rate, and only 7 miles from the course.

As soon as I get the official paperwork with all the phone numbers, codes etc I will post them.

thanks

First post updated with Sunday's round. Really glad I got this course locked down and we got a really solid price for a Sunday morning. Please post if you are interested in playing Sunday.

crap, I wasnt going to play Sunday, but I like the looks of that course, pencil me in

crap, I wasnt going to play Sunday, but I like the looks of that course, pencil me in

Best part of that course is I have a membership there where I only pay cart fees and it's discounted for guests. We could get a couple rounds in here. I'm still waiting for Winchell to stop dragging his feet on the membership

Best part of that course is I have a membership there where I only pay cart fees and it's discounted for guests. We could get a couple rounds in here. I'm still waiting for Winchell to stop dragging his feet on the membership
Oh yeah I got an email about that too

In for Sunday.

Sunday fo sho. I think I can manage to stay in Cleveland through Sunday without any issue

So where's the sat evening dinner taking place?
#StillHopingForTheCookout

I'm thinking a Sunday round will be in order as well.

So where's the sat evening dinner taking place?
#StillHopingForTheCookout

Lol not sure as of yet. The hotel is in a prime spot to find somewhere to host a group this size. Quite a few Michael Simon restaurants to choose from

Lol not sure as of yet. The hotel is in a prime spot to find somewhere to host a group this size. Quite a few Michael Simon restaurants to choose from
And/or dave and busters

And/or dave and busters

That ultimately may be the winner. I'll check into renting one of the rooms so everyone has a place to sit down and eat something

That ultimately may be the winner. I'll check into renting one of the rooms so everyone has a place to sit down and eat something
Yeah and reasonably priced so that we aren't spending a ton of money on just food ya know

Dang you guys I just told the wife i'd be home Saturday night now y'all gots me rethinking

Dang you guys I just told the wife i'd be home Saturday night now y'all gots me rethinking
What if u drive in sat morning and just stay til Sunday post golf? Home by dinner

Back