THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

Following the driver testing thread today has me freaking PUMPED to smack the XR around the course with the UST shaft in it.

Bertha was performing well today, but I know I am leaving something on the table. Looking forward to this

Bertha was performing well today, but I know I am leaving something on the table. Looking forward to this
Dude, just the head alone I think is better than the Bertha head. Gonna be fun to swing a setup really tailor made to each of us.

Gues what?
ITS UST SHAFT EVENT WEEK!

Cant wait to see everybody.

Stopped by my local golfsmith to pick up some stuff for this and tryed the XR. The bay I used din't have a launch monitor so I have no idea on numbers. From a feel standpoint, I was not a fan of the LZ shaft. My swing felt a little faster and the sound at impact sounded nice. The last week flew by so I'm hoping that trend continues until Thursday.

Holy crap! I need to start packing! Only a few short days away and I can't wait to meet some new faces and see some really good friends.

Just dropped my clubs off at FedEx. Should be in Dallas by Wednesday. Packing for my trip to Arizona at 530 am tomorrow for work then Thursday evening will be flying to Dallas. Cannot wait to see everyone

I have to start packing and fitting 9 days with of clothes is not easy when golf and other things are involved.

I have to start packing and fitting 9 days with of clothes is not easy when golf and other things are involved.

I'm in the same boat dude and my only good luggage is what I use for work which I can carry on. I will have to be creative

How many pairs of golf shoes are you packing?

I'm going to take the lazy approach and pack Wednesday night and early Thursday morning.

9 days? You planning on sticking around in Texas for a while?

Tampa to Chicago to Dallas to San Diego to LA and then back to Tampa.

Did I just scan this entire thread and not find one post from mpete in here??? Does he know he got in? At any rate, looking forward in playing in his group on Sunday after the outing. I'm glad someone from the outing will be in our group.

You boys let pete know he's expected in Dallas this weekend!!!

Did I just scan this entire thread and not find one post from mpete in here??? Does he know he got in? At any rate, looking forward in playing in his group on Sunday after the outing. I'm glad someone from the outing will be in our group.

You boys let pete know he's expected in Dallas this weekend!!!

Nope, not a single one, but he knows he is going.
Hopefully he takes part in the Live Update thread.

Man my driver was getting a little crazy today so I need to hit the range to dial it out for this Friday.

I can't believe the week has finally gotten here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the week has finally gotten here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. I have to head out to San Fran and LA this week now and will have to take the red eye back Friday morning. 1:15 AM out of LAX, land home in DFW at 6:07 AM.

A full day Friday! This is going to be awesome

Should be a blast following along with you guys. Interesting to see the fittings unfold.

1st post updated with foursomes.

Back