The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know "cap in my ass" was still being used today? Seems very late 80's and early 90's thing to say but what do I know. Good to see the phrase still alive and kicking! LOL! Glad you made it all alive. Those geese thank you!

I'm still pissed about these guys, but be rest assured I will always protect an animal when I can dude, so many careless idiots out there that do things with horrible intent. I always say "stand for something or fall for anything".

I bet mine is worse!
It's the first thing to go, bro.

Man I have got to get some time around a really good shortgame area, unfortunately the only ones I know of are in Fla.

I ordered a set of left handed girls clubs for my girlfriends kid. They were listed as new. I email the seller after a week and a half of not shipping yet. I sent an email to Let him know I needed them by today. For her birthday. He responds he will make sure they are here by today, this was Weds 2 days ago. And that he'd toss in something extra for Elizabeth for the trouble. So I was already nervous they wouldn't make it here on time. I get home from work and the clubs were here. I open the box and a bunch of dog food and empty FJ shoe box fell out. I opened the box upside down. I pull the clubs out and look at them and they are used! There is a golf tee from a golf course and 2 junk balls in the pocket. Grass stains and scratches on the soles of every club. And the putter is scratched to no end. I guess the extra gift for the trouble was the hand full of loose dog food that fell out of the box or the empty shoe box or the 2 junk balls and tee. I feel totally ripped off! I feel embarrassed to give her these clubs and tonight is her party. This is ridiculous!

No they said they were gonna put a cap in my ass, unreal dude. I was actually a little intimidated, they looked like they would.

Didn't know "cap in my ass" was still being used today? Seems very late 80's and early 90's thing to say but what do I know. Good to see the phrase still alive and kicking! LOL! Glad you made it all alive. Those geese thank you!

I gotta be honest here and say I have never heard this saying before! Was this a young person (like teenager) saying in the late '80s? Because I was in my 20s for all but two years of the '80s and never heard it!

I ordered a set of left handed girls clubs for my girlfriends kid. They were listed as new. I email the seller after a week and a half of not shipping yet. I sent an email to Let him know I needed them by today. For her birthday. He responds he will make sure they are here by today, this was Weds 2 days ago. And that he'd toss in something extra for Elizabeth for the trouble. So I was already nervous they wouldn't make it here on time. I get home from work and the clubs were here. I open the box and a bunch of dog food and empty FJ shoe box fell out. I opened the box upside down. I pull the clubs out and look at them and they are used! There is a golf tee from a golf course and 2 junk balls in the pocket. Grass stains and scratches on the soles of every club. And the putter is scratched to no end. I guess the extra gift for the trouble was the hand full of loose dog food that fell out of the box or the empty shoe box or the 2 junk balls and tee. I feel totally ripped off! I feel embarrassed to give her these clubs and tonight is her party. This is ridiculous!
That is some BS. Was this off eBay? If so, a claim is clearly in order.

Maybe talk to her before the party and explain what happened, how unhappy you are about it, that you intended this to be her gift today and you are going to make it right (but you obviously won't have a present for her to open tonight)??? That way you don't get in the position of not having a present / having a crappy used present to give her in front of everyone.

I gotta be honest here and say I have never heard this saying before! Was this a young person (like teenager) saying in the late '80s? Because I was in my 20s for all but two years of the '80s and never heard it!

It was an urban street term in the 80's and got popularized in a lot of rap songs and videos.

I believe it then got picked up and used in movies and TV shows.

Wish the money I had put in the visa would authorize I do not want to miss the deal on the set of irons I am watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish the money I had put in the bank would authorize I do not want to miss the deal on the set of irons I am watching.

It is looking more and more like I will not get to attend any official THP events this year. The Cure event is still possible, but somethings have to fall into place to make it happen. Savannah is out as is the Bridgestone Championship due to timing / prior commitments. Probably can't swing the $$$ for the Wilson event. That will leave the yet to be announced event in November and the ultra competitive & highly desired Granddaddy. It makes me sad to think I won't make an official event.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

been awake since 630 to check in on a maintenance to see if needed to stay on at that time or when the schedule had me on for sure. been working since 930 this morning and waiting for a problem to be fixed i have no control over and can't close out until it is fixed.

Weather is turning beautiful but instead of playing golf all weekend, the grass needs to cut. This crap is tall & thick.
Might be time for a bush hog around this place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

been awake since 630 to check in on a maintenance to see if needed to stay on at that time or when the schedule had me on for sure. been working since 930 this morning and waiting for a problem to be fixed i have no control over and can't close out until it is fixed.

Ah man. Sorry to hear that. Do you get comp time or a day off in exchange?

Today is 28 years my dad has been gone. Rant is for Cancer and the many lives it takes from us near and dear. Hug them if you've got em...miss you dad.

Some days I just hate myself. Try try try try try try try and its never good enough.
Im not saying this for sympathy, just working on a few things and it truly sucks to be me right now.

The Official Rant of the Day

Some days I just hate myself. Try try try try try try try and its never good enough.
Im not saying this for sympathy, just working on a few things and it truly sucks to be me right now.

Ok. No pitty party.

Just keep at it. You'll get it soon, whatever It is.

gotta keep on keeping on

kj6jixF.jpg

This Monday can go to hell.

I played my first round of golf Saturday and today it's snowing
8eb5943f9adbd06da2b773a6d144f52e.jpg

This Monday can go to hell.
All weekend I knew today (Monday) would have a crappy start - at the end of the day last Friday I found a broken bearing on a key piece of equipment. I knew I needed it running and Monday would have to start by replacing it, frequently a messy and time-consuming job. I got in and went right to work, and hallelujah the broken bearing had intact set screws and was not frozen to the shaft it runs on - 30 minutes later, the bearing was installed and everything tightened up and ready. We got running actually right on schedule. So this Monday I thought could go to hell was pretty smooth after all. maybe this shouldn't go on the rant thread LOL!

Ah man. Sorry to hear that. Do you get comp time or a day off in exchange?

Technically we don't have comp days but my boss doesn't want us burnt out and allows us to "supplement" time off for inconvenience of working Sundays. We normal do it for 4 hours or more and try not to do more than 8 hours so after a 16 hour day Sunday I will be getting 2 half days off this week.

Technically we don't have comp days but my boss doesn't want us burnt out and allows us to "supplement" time off for inconvenience of working Sundays. We normal do it for 4 hours or more and try not to do more than 8 hours so after a 16 hour day Sunday I will be getting 2 half days off this week.

Thursday is going to be 76* if you can dodge the thunderstorms. Man it actually felt good to type thunderstorm....

Thursday is going to be 76* if you can dodge the thunderstorms. Man it actually felt good to type thunderstorm....

Im doing tomorrow and Friday...team lead claimed Tuesday & thursday and other guy took Thursday Friday. Ig is nice to hear thunderstorm vice snow storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back