So many guests browsing - Just Join Already

Forgive me for assuming anything about your age generation but I just simply didn't think you were in your 20's or even 30's due to a lot of the golf wisdom and conversation you've brought here through the years in your posts. Perhaps I was wrong. Apologies for that.

But anyway I thought offering possible reasons why people don't join did matter because I thought the OP was sort of implying a question. Thought the open post was indirectly asking "why" more people don't join.
When someone says "so many browsing - just join already" I kind of take that to mean "why not just join already?" And so I offered some reasons as to "why" I think some people may not join a forum in general. I thought that fit and mattered to the OP and the topic. But I must stop assuming things :)

So saying I use the wheel, fire and running water didn't clue you in that I was joking.

I would love to see more people join up, especially the newer golfers who would benefit the most from their questions & sharing their learning curves.

I have been attached to other golf forums where new many golfers questions were often answered with a bucket full of snark.

I don't see that happening on here.

THP is more of a "protected port during a storm"

So saying I use the wheel, fire and running water didn't clue you in that I was joking.

Oh I knew you were kidding with me about it (fire and all) but then started to think fro a sec just maybe I was way off anyway.

Back