Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I belive I put up a sub number on the backside of El dorado. I'll string two sub pars if I face a texan again
You are welcome back anytime on me also! That was a good round, and I know Big Time would like another shot at you there. Maybe a pre RR match?

I belive I put up a sub number on the backside of El dorado. I'll string two sub pars if I face a texan again

Yup....you caught fire on the back for sure. But that front 9 just about put Panda on the extinct list again.

The panhandle is still the true south. Other than that part of FL, you are correct.

Quoted for truth. I learned today that I may not be moving to N. West Florida after all, but, rather to LA! (Lower Alabama). :alien:
Apparently, that's what some call the pan handle.

If I'm not in it I'll put my weight behind the region I think has the best chance of winning, not the guys I like the most. #itsbusiness

If I'm not in it I'll put my weight behind the region I think has the best chance of winning, not the guys I like the most. #itsbusiness

Events like this (regional) need the Super Stars competing so that means you're in broski.

Haha I'm damn sure going to enter if I can, there is a Texan I'd like to play with my own gear in the bag.

Quoted for truth. I learned today that I may not be moving to N. West Florida after all, but, rather to LA! (Lower Alabama). :alien:
Apparently, that's what some call the pan handle.

That is true having grown up there. That is the only part of FL that is still truly southern. Once you hit I-75 going I-10 east, you are no longer in the true south. So where is your new crib going to be?

Yep I Said it

The fire you saw will spread across the Florida region and we will ruse like the phoenix
Ah, I get it. All this talk of Florida winning is just a rise.

That is true having grown up there. That is the only part of FL that is still truly southern. Once you hit I-75 going I-10 east, you are no longer in the true south. So where is your new crib going to be?

Might be Stonebridge Village in Pace, a burb of Pensacola. Stonebridge GC is pretty nice.

Might be Stonebridge Village in Pace, a burb of Pensacola. Stonebridge GC is pretty nice.

I am familiar with Pace. After all, I am a proud graduate of UWF. Used to be called the Fighting Snails when their logo looked like a snail...haha. They have since ditched the snail logo.

I've used the club excuse too Marc and then one day I realized it wasn't the clubs....it was me and I needed to change. I don't use the club excuse anymore.

I'm glad that worked out for you dude, I'll use it as long as t's the truth. I'll tell you what, I'll be in Dallas at the end of April on business and I'll bring my bag of excuses lol, maybe we can get out with Cookie and a couple others.

I'm glad that worked out for you dude, I'll use it as long as t's the truth. I'll tell you what, I'll be in Dallas at the end of April on business and I'll bring my bag of excuses lol, maybe we can get out with Cookie and a couple others.

We shall make it happen brother, wouldn't miss it!

Back