DFW April 11/12 outing

I wouldn't mind trying it out. If it doesn't work out, I'll pass it on to someone else.
Do you a shaft with proper adapter? I have an extra adapter if you need it

Who all is wanting to stay at the Lakehouse on Friday night?

Assuming we tee off at 1, that will likely have us arriving down there around 7 or 7:30. It'll be a 75 minute drive or so south down 175/274.

If you have space, I would like to stay there cookie!

Not a problem. Can handle 6 besides me before having to bring out air mattresses.

Is everybody staying out there? Kapsularian, maybe we need to leave early and join the party.
If the it is getting to crowded out that way, you can over night in Fort Worth at my place. The door is always open for you.

Not a problem. Can handle 6 besides me before having to bring out air mattresses.

I assume you already counted me in?

Is everybody staying out there? Kapsularian, maybe we need to leave early and join the party.
If the it is getting to crowded out that way, you can over night in Fort Worth at my place. The door is always open for you.

I think several are staying with Nate but we can always make room even if that's an air mattress.

I'm joking. Just wanted to give dtak another option.
I think several are staying with Nate but we can always make room even if that's an air mattress.

I would hope so. That early tee time would be the house of hurt otherwise.

How far to the course from the Lake House Cookie? Also, I'll throw in for some Pizza for sure!

JM

Thanks! I'll hit you up for an address later to put into my gps. Not really sure what time I will leave. Probably will base it on what time you guys anticipate arriving from your Friday round. Somewhere around 8 hrs for me drive time.

JM

Thanks! I'll hit you up for an address later to put into my gps. Not really sure what time I will leave. Probably will base it on what time you guys anticipate arriving from your Friday round. Somewhere around 8 hrs for me drive time.

JM

I think around 11:30 is a good target time to leave.

I think around 11:30 is a good target time to leave.

How late would be too late? Probably won't be able to leave SA until around 7:30, which would put me in the DFW area around 11:30 barring any traffic. If that's too late, let me know!

How late would be too late? Probably won't be able to leave SA until around 7:30, which would put me in the DFW area around 11:30 barring any traffic. If that's too late, let me know!

Nah, all good.

For reference, map to Trinidad, TX to get a better idea of travel time.

Ahh yes, 9 days to go, seems so close but yet so far away. A perfect segway into this next hole, hole 9, par 3 at Twin Lakes. Just you boys wait and see.............

hole9.jpg

Back