What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I braved the cold long enough to hit 12 balls with the new irons.

I installed my garsen grip on my see more

Watched golf, drank beer and stayed on THP far too long!:laugh:

Nine holes after work

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Froze my butt off playing 18 holes with Sox Fan today. Fun times.

Hit the range and putting green for some much needed practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planning a golfing trip to Lake of Isles with my buddies from highschool for our 20yr reunion.
Swung the Orange whip around, putted on the Big Moss and watched some golf channel.

2cee52ed65db3bf2c46cbef0021f3d83.jpg

28fbf96ac697cd5d98fc301a9e81e55f.jpg

9c7d1b78b0513f35562bd046f6588ca0.jpg

Fantastic weather today for 18, I actually played okay. But wow was it nice out.

Unpacked these
61a5a38defb065095e9ca6ee807864ea.jpg

f406d044df685157aadc306f168ab83e.jpg

Spent some time on swing practice, then got yelled at for practicing chipping and pitching in one of the club test bays at Golfsmith. Apparently they get cranky if you hit off the carpet behind the mat.

Tested an Alpha 815, Alpha 815 DBD and the new Mizuno driver (can't remember the exact name.)

The Mizuno was a definite shocker! Better ball speed and distance than any new Callaway driver for me.

The results were quite surprising for me

Went to Go Low Golf (Indoor simulator) and spent an hour playing with my new Srixon Z545s.

Played 15 holes. It was so slow we had to give up due to lack of sunlight.

Froze my butt off playing 18 holes with Sox Fan today. Fun times.

The weather absolutely sucked and a few of the swings, nor the condition of the course, were not tour quality, but the company was awesome. We will have to do it again soon when the temperature doubles what it was yesterday!

KellyBo and I are looking hard at heading out this afternoon for a round. The weather will be chilly but at least bearable. Heck the upper 40's will feel like a heat wave!

KellyBo and I are looking hard at heading out this afternoon for a round. The weather will be chilly but at least bearable. Heck the upper 40's will feel like a heat wave!

Enjoy yourselves buddy, Lynne and I will be heading to Orlando in a few hours for a little R&R. Hopefully I will be playing again in a couple of weeks.
fingerscrossed.gif

Enjoy yourselves buddy, Lynne and I will be heading to Orlando in a few hours for a little R&R. Hopefully I will be playing again in a couple of weeks.
fingerscrossed.gif

Safe travels and enjoy your mini vacation! We hope to see you kicking higher than a mule with a hornet on his arse :thumb:

fingerscrossed.gif
Your coming for some warm weather, it's been cold lately so you got a good few days ahead.

Went to GS for XR launch. Got a few new Callaway coins XR, and Works.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Range session with the stepdad.

I wish I had a step dad. Sounds like fun.

Good dude, you'll meet him soon enough.

Panda knows him and approved.

Played 18 with THPers. Doesn't get much better than that.

Played 18 in a simulator w/ MBurnham took my Bio Cell 3W in for repair, THPed

Using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back