Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Nah you could be like those Olympians that switch nationality in order to make the games. I hear the west coasters won't make 8 players so you could be Californian for a bit and join them.

The Californians are pretty sure they will make it. In fact one of the few that says they wont is your state....And I assure you I will not be playing for Michigan.

The only old ones here are from your freaking state dude.
Clogging up the roads. Looking as confused as it appears a few Ohioans do about #RegionalRivalry...haha

You're welcome. We still have plenty here making my morning commute take 3 times as long as it needs to.

No No No...Im a C player at best and wont be partaking.
Do you see a Hall of Fame tag under my name...Its not there.
I wouldnt make the team in Texas (or any place really).

Lol, silly me, I knew C players couldn't make it but must have forgot, guess I'm out too.

Since you created the hall of fame I think you have more than all of us, we just can't see them.

I'm not so sure Texas needs any qualifiers, the state has already won. #previctorious

The Californians are pretty sure they will make it. In fact one of the few that says they wont is your state....And I assure you I will not be playing for Michigan.

I'm still taking your original wording that it is a "regional" rivalry until I see actual details. So assuming it's regional I'll probably be in a region with Ohio. And we know no Ohio based captain is going to take a 16 handicap from the hated state of Michigan over one of their own... :wink:

Lol, silly me, I knew C players couldn't make it but must have forgot, guess I'm out too.

Since you created the hall of fame I think you have more than all of us, we just can't see them.

I'm not so sure Texas needs any qualifiers, the state has already won. #previctorious

I am serious when I say that I have had multiple chances at the Hall and lost. I consider myself #OutingApproved, but that is about it. This and all THP Events are for the people here...Im just as happy hanging out, taking pictures, having fun and being around the crew.

The only old ones here are from your freaking state dude.
Clogging up the roads. Looking as confused as it appears a few Ohioans do about #RegionalRivalry...haha
I've heard they're called frogs. Jack rabbit starts and hitting the brakes hard in case they missed something

Good to see this thread going strong.......with what I'm not real sure.

The whine in here is real.

Solid range session in the books, I'm ready to go.

Gonna get in 18 holes of practice in tomorrow so that I can be ready for my region of my name is called. If not, I'll be rooting for my FL boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna get in 18 holes of practice in tomorrow so that I can be ready for my region of my name is called. If not, I'll be rooting for my FL boys.

When ya wanna see how your game is coming around and your playing partner doesn't show up.....give me a call, I'll ride with ya.

#DangerZone

When ya wanna see how your game is coming around and your playing partner doesn't show up.....give me a call, I'll ride with ya.

#DangerZone

Would play with you any day Big Time. Might actually do better at El Dorado the next time. Learned quite a bit since the first time.

As a self proclaimed/nominated non playing Captain of Team Georgia, my boys/gal will be wearing this proudly:

A bushy mustache?

Would play with you any day Big Time. Might actually do better at El Dorado the next time. Learned quite a bit since the first time.

You can come out and give Eldorado another shot anytime you like, my treat. We could get Big Time back on a guess pass as well. We Texans are a confident, but also a hospitable group.

As a self proclaimed/nominated non playing Captain of Team Georgia, my boys/gal will be wearing this proudly:

Nothing says winning golf like a jumpsuit.

Your a good dude Chris and it's too bad you would have to potentially play for Team Florida and that band of misfits.

Texas has won nothing sir. The first and second editions of the Regional Rivalry have already been conceded to Georgia. And we are back to make it a 3Peat!

I think I may side with Texas lol

You can come out and give Eldorado another shot anytime you like, my treat. We could get Big Time back on a guess pass as well. We Texans are a confident, but also a hospitable group.
I belive I put up a sub number on the backside of El dorado. I'll string two sub pars if I face a texan again

As much as I want to wear that tee shirt, I believe tee shirts are excluded from the approved THP on course event dress code. Oh darn!

Your a good dude Chris and it's too bad you would have to potentially play for Team Florida and that band of misfits.

No offense, but no other team I would want to play for other than FL. Ride or die with my FL boys!!

As much as I want to wear that tee shirt, I believe tee shirts are excluded from the approved THP on course event dress code. Oh darn!

This is to be worn under your overalls for the winners trophy celebration ceremony :D

Back