DFW April 11/12 outing

Phil, put me down as a maybe for Sunday. I have something pending on that date right now, but if it doesn't pan out, I can probably make it out.

As I sit here getting buried under 2 ft of snow, I can't help but day dream about this outing. I simply cannot wait!

Talked to the wife about this trip last night. She thinks I'll have a great time.

I have a vision in my head of what I think this weekend is going to be but yet I'm probably selling it short. And I have lofty expectations.

I have a vision in my head of what I think this weekend is going to be but yet I'm probably selling it short. And I have lofty expectations.

We'll have Hebdricks & that will instantly elevate it.

Looking forward to this like crazy. Might have some new sticks by then too!

JM

Saturday night we should get a group together and do some Chupacabra hunting:alien:
We're way more likely to see some wild hogs. Those things are taking over east Texas like fire ants did in the 70s.

BTW, forget about playing your ball if it gets into the woods at Pine Dunes unless they've thinned out the underbrush since the last time I was there. Nothing but briars & huge bushes (& not the kind Shane is rumored to like) under those pine trees.

We're way more likely to see some wild hogs. Those things are taking over east Texas like fire ants did in the 70s.

BTW, forget about playing your ball if it gets into the woods at Pine Dunes unless they've thinned out the underbrush since the last time I was there. Nothing but briars & huge bushes (& not the kind Shane is rumored to like) under those pine trees.
Don't worry I'll pack my AR for some hog hunting. Lol

Don't worry I'll pack my AR for some hog hunting. Lol
I've been hog hunting on the land that borders Garden Valley. I'm suprised they haven't had any of their greens/fairways torn up by those bastards. They're like meat bull dozers.

I've been hog hunting on the land that borders Garden Valley. I'm suprised they haven't had any of their greens/fairways torn up by those bastards. They're like meat bull dozers.
They do a number on our lease in Jacksboro but on a brighter side at least for now it seems like we got them under control. The last couple years we have done a lot of pig hunting and trapping.

Hog hunting is why i can't make this weekend... will be in Corsicana chasing them :)

Just realized we have 3 guys that are already in the Legacy coming to this little get together.

We'll have to do some match play prep work on Saturday.

Just realized we have 3 guys that are already in the Legacy coming to this little get together.

Im your huckleberry.

JM

That is pretty awesome. Definitely want to see you all playing well this summer.
I think you will get plenty of competition in this weekend. Keep working .

I'm anxious for my Dr appt on Monday.... Gotta get a good progress report considering we're 6 weeks out right now. Broken arm did not come at a great time!!! I have a feeling I'll be fine though!

Im your huckleberry.

JM
Cookie and I will be helping Ron prep. Or is it them helping me prep for #TheKing? Either way I'm down for some match play :) all three days. #collectingsigneddollars

Cookie and I will be helping Ron prep. Or is it them helping me prep for #TheKing? Either way I'm down for some match play :) all three days. #collectingsigneddollars
You and cookie are going down :)

Back