THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the first two official rounds of the season I'm trending down to 12.0

Add a 3rd round in the low 80s today and I'm now trending to 11.4, my lowest ever. Single digits is tantalizingly close. If I finally get there I may have to sell all my gear and retire :)

Add a 3rd round in the low 80s today and I'm now trending to 11.4, my lowest ever. Single digits is tantalizingly close. If I finally get there I may have to sell all my gear and retire :)

Dibs on your 58* wedge.

Great work! Single digits is my goal for 2015. The 2014 low point was 11.7 (September revision), but I ended with 13.4 and three rounds in FL in January sent me up to 13.7. I don't think I like where this story is going. :dont-know:

Great work! Single digits is my goal for 2015. The 2014 low point was 11.7, but I ended with 13.4 and three rounds in FL in January sent me up to 13.7. I don't think I like where this story is going. :dont-know:
Thanks, Brian. I'm a little perplexed by it all - it is more like bad bad shots aren't hurting me rather than doing much affirmatively great (the 39 on the front was a very ho-hum 9 holes) - but I'll take take it!

You got this! Fairways and greens, fairways and greens.

Thanks, Brian. I'm a little perplexed by it all - it is more like bad bad shots aren't hurting me rather than doing much affirmatively great (the 39 on the front was a very ho-hum 9 holes) - but I'll take take it!

You got this! Fairways and greens, fairways and greens.

Ho-hum golf is okay! And it can all depend on when your rounds are coming off your average. I have an 86* and 88* coming off next followed by a 92 and then a 79*, so I may be a lot higher in April! I'll play more than 25 rounds this summer so these scores will all be moot later on in the summer.

Fairways and greens are boring..I'll show you that in June!

Spinning my wheels, still loitering right around 16. Just can't seem to put it all together consistently.

You know what excites me? That I'll have something to add to this thread in the near future. Probably 2 weeks away from courses opening!

Stayed the same this revision at 9.1. Had some decent rounds roll off but replaced them with equivalent scores. 4 rounds this revision period.

Dropped to 11.4 from 12.4 after 1 round in the books since October.

10.2 to 10.8

Yesterday's 6 bad holes was a doozy in the big picture.

Oh well.

10.7 for the third straight revision even though I'm still posting quiet a few scores with 34 scores posted in 2015.

Ghin update came today... still 3.8 but have only been able to post 1 round this year(75) due to weather....

Holding steady at 6.5. 3rd straight update at that number.

A pair of 88s last weekend moved me down to 15.1. Lowest I've ever been, and I intend to improve all the way through to #TheGauntlet. Personal bests will fall, milestones will be met.

Up to 8.2 with a couple of really bad tournament rounds since the last revision. I had 88, 91, 92 so that bumped me up from a 7.2. the quest to sub 5 continues!

First ever official handicap, 30.5

First ever official handicap, 30.5

Only can go down from there dude. Get the swing going & practice chips and putts. Quickest way to bring that down is to be automatic around the greens.

Good luck!

Factoring in only the rounds since I started playing again, I'm at a 32.3 right now. My official is still 20, but that's creeping up really quickly. Hopefully my game comes back more and more and it'll actually start to creep back down again.

Mine is at my lowest ever 8.1. I have been playing some great golf lately and its made me enjoy it immensely. Im also happy to be in the top 10% for New Zealand.

My latest revision is another new PB for me, down to 7.2. I don't know how, must have been playing ok. Ive moved to third lowest handicap at my club.

Trend to 12.7.
Just knocked off my lowest index (7.7), about to knock off my highest index.
Not sure what that will do at the next revision, so just gonna keep on keeping on.....

I'm up to 9.6 and expect to get above 10 soon looking at how my scores are situated, but I also expect that I'll come ripping right back down after that.

I have slid from the plus side to the other side, back to 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back