Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone every played Harvest Hill in Orchard Park? Haven't heard much about it but it looks pretty nice on the website.

Has anyone every played Harvest Hill in Orchard Park? Haven't heard much about it but it looks pretty nice on the website.

It's really nice. Played it for the first time last season and shot one of my worst rounds of the year. I'm dying for another shot at it.

It's really nice. Played it for the first time last season and shot one of my worst rounds of the year. I'm dying for another shot at it.

Lets add it to the list to play this year then. Is it expensive?

Lets add it to the list to play this year then. Is it expensive?

Definitely and It's a little pricey probably $50-75 depending on the day and time.

Definitely and It's a little pricey probably $50-75 depending on the day and time.

I like the sound of $50 a lot better haha, maybe hit it early in the season or late in the season then. Maybe get some of the Roch boys to show up too

My brother said it was a good course too. Will be on my list of ones to,play when I'm home. Which by the way will probably be in mid-late June

I like the sound of $50 a lot better haha, maybe hit it early in the season or late in the season then. Maybe get some of the Roch boys to show up too

We'll have to check their website for this season's prices. I'm sure we could get enough interest to get a THP outing together.

My brother said it was a good course too. Will be on my list of ones to,play when I'm home. Which by the way will probably be in mid-late June

Bring the clubs and we will play when you're in town if you have time, we won't be playing Caz though lol

We will be playing when you come up dude!

Bring the clubs and we will play when you're in town if you have time, we won't be playing Caz though lol

Definitely no caz

We will be playing when you come up dude!

I will def have my sticks and will be looking to play. I expect to be home 2-3 times between June and end of September. Can't wait to see/meet you guys in Pittsburgh but really can't wait to golf in NY with you guys.

Fellas!!! Just getting back on and I hope you all stayed safe this winter! It's been a ridiculous one and I'm so happy to see even a little grass finally! Haven't hit any balls yet but hopefully soon. I changed jobs for the better and am hoping to be moved sometime soon. It's looking like if things fall into place I'll be around the Avon / Livonia area which im super excited about because I'll be like 20 mins or so from some of you!

Edit: I'm making it a priority to get some rounds in with you guys this season! It's gotta happen.

Fellas!!! Just getting back on and I hope you all stayed safe this winter! It's been a ridiculous one and I'm so happy to see even a little grass finally! Haven't hit any balls yet but hopefully soon. I changed jobs for the better and am hoping to be moved sometime soon. It's looking like if things fall into place I'll be around the Avon / Livonia area which im super excited about because I'll be like 20 mins or so from some of you!

Edit: I'm making it a priority to get some rounds in with you guys this season! It's gotta happen.

congrats on the job!

Hey Evok, welcome back! Was wondering what happened to you. Congrats on the new job and pending move. How's the pup?

congrats on the job!

Hey Evok, welcome back! Was wondering what happened to you. Congrats on the new job and pending move. How's the pup?
Thanks guys! Haha moose thats awesome you mentioned her because guess what? It's her birthday today!! Well we celebrate her adoption day and because her DOB is unknown we always say it's today. 6 years ago today we resuced her. Got her a cake and everything lol
fe2665564fc3dbd29b6dcb4049a3f9b9.jpg

Congrats on the job. Avon has lots of nice courses near by. We'll definitely have to play together this season.

If any one from the Rochester or surrounding area is interested in a traveling league this summer, PM me. The farthest we travel is around 35 minutes away from Rochester and the league includes a league polo, 3 tournaments, trophies for every tournament, a championship ceremony/dinner, and a 2 flight handicap system. I'll give you more details in the private messaging.

how excited are you guys for the golf season to start soon? I checked yesterday, and there is only 15 inches of snow left on my back yard, and still melting. hopefully in a couple weeks, we will see grass, then another couple of weeks to dry before we see driving ranges open.

how excited are you guys for the golf season to start soon? I checked yesterday, and there is only 15 inches of snow left on my back yard, and still melting. hopefully in a couple weeks, we will see grass, then another couple of weeks to dry before we see driving ranges open.
I think we're close down here Marty. The snow is gone, except for the super high snow banks and some spots where the sun doesn't shine. It's real soft and muddy though. Dean and I thought last night we're probably 2 or 3 weeks (tops) from getting outside.

I'm guessing opening weekend will be the 12th. Either way I'll be hitting the par 3 near by soon as the snow/ice melts.

I think we're close down here Marty. The snow is gone, except for the super high snow banks and some spots where the sun doesn't shine. It's real soft and muddy though. Dean and I thought last night we're probably 2 or 3 weeks (tops) from getting outside.

interesting! let me know when you hear about courses openings

If any one from the Rochester or surrounding area is interested in a traveling league this summer, PM me. The farthest we travel is around 35 minutes away from Rochester and the league includes a league polo, 3 tournaments, trophies for every tournament, a championship ceremony/dinner, and a 2 flight handicap system. I'll give you more details in the private messaging.

Buddy of mine was talking about starting a league, so maybe we'd join you instead. Let me know how it's setup.

interesting! let me know when you hear about courses openings
We even discussed your question from a few weeks ago--how far south would we have to go to play. I think we agreed on South Jersey.

We even discussed your question from a few weeks ago--how far south would we have to go to play. I think we agreed on South Jersey.

it can't come fast enough, I am tired of the simulator and the dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back