2016 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1 – Win Snell Golf for a Year!

If I did not already have about a 2 year supply of balls built up, I would definitely enter and would do so correctly according to the rules. Good luck to all that post eligible entries!

If I did not already have about a 2 year supply of balls built up, I would definitely enter and would do so correctly according to the rules. Good luck to all that post eligible entries!

Id enter anyway Sox Fan, you can always pay it forward. :D

Yeah you can pay it forward my way! I Neeeed balls in a bad way :)

I left a post and have already "tweeted" Got my "A" game going today!

In, thanks!

Great start to the #THPHolidayCheer season. Good luck everyone!

JM

Not a bad way to kick #THPHolidayCheer week. Entry is in

7:00 PM will give me something to look forward to!!! Good Luck to everyone who enters!!

In. I feel like a kid again around christmas thanks to THP!!

I know three steps are tough :D
But please everybody read through the three steps. Almost everybody that has entered already forgot their twitter handle.

haha guilty as charged, I reposted with the handle.

What a great start to the #THPHolidayCheer! Thanks THP and Snell, good luck everyone!

Holiday Cheer Day 1 - Check

I'm amazed with the generosity of THP and the golf community every day!

I blame it on the sleep in my eyes. Entry corrected and when I was submitting I said you know you're leaving something out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks THP and Snell! This is a great package to kick off the week.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is awesome! Good luck everyone! Someone is about to get an awesome supply of golf balls! Thank you Snell Golf and thank you THP!

And im in! This would be awesome to win and i would pay this one forward to a few friends for the holiday!

This is going to be a great week!

In! I "borrowed" a MTB from a friend a few weeks ago and enjoyed it.

Thanks for the great contest. Im in.

On the first day of holiday cheer!! 10 dozen balls, three lids as well all for one post on the hooommmeee page. Tweet out the contest and sit back til 7pm tonight.

I'm sooo in! I even entered correctly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry is in!!

Back