Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

Am I the only one dissapointed that $250 doesn't even get you leather and 6 spikes any more? I'm not a fan of the flymesh. They look super fly though.

There are still shoes like that for that price. It really is a consumers market at this point. Something for everyone at most price points.

I like them but I can wait until later this year and get them half price.

There are still shoes like that for that price. It really is a consumers market at this point. Something for everyone at most price points.

We live in the golden age of options. Just look at shoes.... Leather-soled classics with metal thread spikes (Allen Edmonds), Slip-on PU wingtips (Biion), Space-age fly-weave (TW). Sooo many choices!

Nope that is the MAP.

My 2nd grade teacher told me, if I wanted to pass the TAKS Test I should read the whole question. She's still right..... :doh:

I love my 13's and will have to check these out.

Fyi

Fyi

I was wondering the same thing. Too bad we can't change up the color scheme, it's not the greatest right now.

I ordered mine this morning. When you wear a size 10 you have to get them first. Based on my receipt from Nike I should received them on the 5th, but of course they havent shipped so who knows.

Got my pair in this morning. Sucks i'm at work and have to wait to use them but they look pretty good in person. They feel more like a training/running shoe more than golf shoes BUT thats why i got them.

image1.jpg

image2-1.jpg
image3-1.jpg
image4-1.jpg
image5.jpg

Got my pair in this morning. Sucks i'm at work and have to wait to use them but they look pretty good in person. They feel more like a training/running shoe more than golf shoes BUT thats why i got them.

Did you have the TW13 or 14's? How to they fit compared?

I've never had nike golf shoes before (usually footjoy, puma or adidas). But i have numerous pairs of Nike Roshes and flyknits and the TW15s feel like Flyknit trainers. Sorry if that doesn't help.

I have the TW14 and they are much more comfortable. They fit sort of like the footjoy m project mesh shoes but with more support on the sides. They are much lighter than the TW14s also. I tried them out on a grass range today and they are very stable throughout the swing. I was concerned about that because I don't really like spikeless shoes and these only have 4. But no issues and the range was wet today as it was really foggy out.

image1.jpg

image2-1.jpg
image3-1.jpg
image4-1.jpg
image5.jpg
I really like the looks of these this year.

The best golf shoe as far as comfort I have ever worn. I usually buy two pairs a year and I plan to buy another one pair of these I'm the summer/fall. Much more comfortable than the m project the prior year TW 14 and the lunar controls from last year.

Last edited:
It's interesting b/c I see a lot of people not liking the shoe for the exact reason that they were made (ie. looks like running shoe, look athletic looking, etc.). Keep in mind that Tiger asked for a shoe that performed like his Nike Free's (running shoe). I personally wear the TW13s and they feel fantastic. The only thing that I'm upset with is the price; you have to admit, over $200 for golf shoes is pretty darn outrageous, especially for shoes that are spikeless.

Anywho, the demand is there b/c I'd buy them if they were $150 less. Nike changed the game with the TW13s and there's a reason that all of the other companies are going for similar feel and comfort.

To sum it up: Great looking shoe, outrageous price tag... $0.02

I am a huge fan of the TW 13's. I bought them in white and black. I didn't love the fit of the 14's for some reason and bought a pair of lunar control 2's. I don't know if I can ever go back from the lunars. They are really comfortable and I like a more stable shoe. It seems the TW's are going with less spikes, so I think I will make a move to the lunar's. Will THP be picking anyone to test out the Lunar Control 3's ;)

I still love me TW 14's, best golf shoes I have owned to date! I was not a fan of the mesh when they brought those out, I'm still iffy on these.

I am a huge fan of the TW 13's. I bought them in white and black. I didn't love the fit of the 14's for some reason and bought a pair of lunar control 2's. I don't know if I can ever go back from the lunars. They are really comfortable and I like a more stable shoe. It seems the TW's are going with less spikes, so I think I will make a move to the lunar's. Will THP be picking anyone to test out the Lunar Control 3's ;)

I had the same thing w the 13 vs 14. I think the 14s ran bigger for some reason. They were at least bigger in the heel. Looking forward to trying the 15s.

These look sweet, but why the heck can't they just put a normal tongue on them???

Hmm I wear the TW14 mesh and have never had a problem with the tongue irritating my shins. They are ridiculously comfortable as well.

If the tongue is anything like the 2014 version, I'll have no issue.

Back