The Polar Vortex!!

Rory's Swing

Activate the Glutes-Tiger
Reaction score
Handicap
A number
Looks like a rumored polar vortex is making a visit this weekend. My father and I (lifelong Floridians:bulgy-eyes:) will be sitting cozily next to thousands of others at Paul Brown stadium as we watch our Steelers take on the Bengals (My birthday present to him). For those that are in line with this bad boy, what are your plans for/during this vortex? :snowman::snowman::snowman:

Looks like a rumored polar vortex is making a visit this weekend. My father and I (lifelong Floridians:bulgy-eyes:) will be sitting cozily next to thousands of others at Paul Brown stadium as we watch our Steelers take on the Bengals (My birthday present to him). For those that are in line with this bad boy, what are your plans for/during this vortex? :snowman::snowman::snowman:

Here We Go Steelers Here We Go

Is this where all the Florida thpers talk about how it's gonna be a freezing 50 degrees and thpers who live up north talk about how they walk to work up a mountain both ways in snow every day and no one really knows what a real winter is?

Is this where all the Florida thpers talk about how it's gonna be a freezing 50 degrees and thpers who live up north talk about how they walk to work up a mountain both ways in snow every day and no one really knows what a real winter is?

I do disagree greatly with the Floridians that hate the cold. I have always been the black sheep of the state and going to Indiana University got a lot of looks of disgust from the warm weather lovers. I enjoy the cold a lot and I was the only person smiling yesterday when it snowed for like the first time :clapp:

Honestly I can handle the cold better than the snow. I HATE driving in the snow. We're supposed to dip down into the teens this week with wind chills around 0

I'm playing golf in 60 degree weather on Sunday. Suckers.

Honestly I can handle the cold better than the snow. I HATE driving in the snow. We're supposed to dip down into the teens this week with wind chills around 0

Windy weather is my kryptonite, the only thing I am not looking forward to

Wait for the guys from Canada to chime in with the real winter stories...

Windy weather is my kryptonite, the only thing I am not looking forward to

Agree with this 100%. It's not the cold that keeps me from playing, it's the wind.

Really? It's the snow that keeps me off the course.

I'll play in the snow. The wind just runs right through me no matter how many layers I have.

I'll play in the snow. The wind just runs right through me no matter how many layers I have.

You know layers of shorts and tee shirts might be the problem right?

I have no idea what a polar vortex is and I'm glad I'll never experience on based on the banter in here

I have no idea what a polar vortex is and I'm glad I'll never experience on based on the banter in here

You're missing out, you haven't golfed till you've golfed dressed like the younger brother from A Christmas Story

You're missing out, you haven't golfed till you've golfed dressed like the younger brother from A Christmas Story

Hahahaha! I'll take your word for it and keep golfing in shorts during December - February

It's super fun dude. Your face goes a little numb, car doesn't really start up like it should, any precipitation on the roads creates a sheet of ice to drive on and most of all, you can't golf. Riveting stuff

Just watching the forecast, Saturday is a high of 3. With snow. And wind.

I don't think I'm leaving the house this weekend.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back