Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

Your guess as good as mine. You've seen where I'm at in my game though. 24-28ish?

Right now I would say you are around a 20, but you have the potential to be around a 10. Hopefully a few lessons from Jason sort you out.

I really think that a deposit should be placed by everyone attending this. Chuck is putting a lot on the line by giving his cc number.

I really think that a deposit should be placed by everyone attending this. Chuck is putting a lot on the line by giving his cc number.

Agreed. Especially since there are a few newer guys looking to attend. Definitely want this to be open to everyone, but can't have chuck on the hook for people that nobody has even met yet!

I agree on the deposit. Let's split it all equally.

I vote Rob uses his bonus to pay for all of our rounds.

I finished 2014 as a 17. And I have a strange feeling that this Armpit Cup will be my first outdoor golf of 2015. Yay....?

I may not be able to play, having an MRI on my shoulder later in the week. I'll update when I know for sure.
What did you do?

If everyone from the south wants to get me your HC's, or I can go by your profiles?

If everyone from the south wants to get me your HC's, or I can go be your profiles?

Mine is in my profile. I haven't posted since my club's off season is 11/1 - 3/31 though, but my round since November probably even themselves out.

I don't have a handicap right now. I think I'm around 24-28.

My index gets me either 7 or 8 depending on the courses. So I'll take 8 since we're on all 3.

A deposit is fine with me, since I have only played with THPers a couple of times.

Sent from my LG G3

If everyone from the south wants to get me your HC's, or I can go by your profiles?

Im getting my official Handicap hopefully soon. If I.had to guess im around a 32-34

I'm down for splitting the deposit. My handicap was about 9 from last year. I'll stick with that number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please let me know how much, and where to pay for the deposit

I'm down for splitting the deposit. My handicap was about 9 from last year. I'll stick with that number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put him down as scratch. He just doesn't like to brag. :)

Slipped on some ice and caught myself on the car door and felt something pop in my shoulder.
Hope it's nothing serious and just a strain. Good luck.

Trust me, I've been searching ebay and other sites trying to get an idea on this stuff. Realistically its a poor idea right now...although I did just get my tax return... Honestly think it would be cheaper for me to piece together a set up. I already have a mat and net.

If I was going to do it I would get the Skytrak because of price but right now its sort of a deal breaker because it only works with Apple. I would love PC support because I a Surface Pro 3 that I use for my business and its way better than a tablet anyway. Skytrak also said they were testing with E6 which would be great albeit expensive.

So...

Skytrak - 2k
E6 - 1700
Used Porjector - 400 or less
Screen - I've seen people get them for 100
Misc - 150

So that is roughly $4200

If I had more concrete reassurance that Skytrak would give PC/Android Support I would probably buy it right now. Otherwise I will wait until I can get an iPad Air 2 for cheap. There aren't any driving ranges around me so if I have to drive 25 minutes to the closest one and then pay $10 or so to get a bucket of balls it wouldn't take me long to get my value out of it.

Back