Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

Awesome! well done court system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only did he kill two people but he ruined so many lives forever. Some people can never do what they love again because of this man. He is my age and I can't comprehend ever even thinking about such a terrible act. Life should be about enjoyment and helping people out. The world doesn't need people like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish he got life... Would have hone for death penalty if they would have done it as soon as the verdict was in.

Singapore has no crime for a reason. Harsh and swift punishment.

A lot of countries have harsh and swift punishments and have plenty of crime. Some countries have free roam prisons and almost no crime. The death penalty doesn't deter crime. Singapore is an interesting study and Asian culture is much different than western.

I could care less about this kid. Id rather him go to supermax in CO that is a very cruel fate. Look it up.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I am staunchly anti death penalty, but it is difficult argue against this guy getting executed.

I had this discussion with some friends and we mostly all agreed that we'd rather see life in prison for him. With death penalty he knows the end is coming and there's a finite date. We'd rather him sit in a 12x7 cell for 23+ hours per day for the rest of his life. Even with that meaning taxpayers paying for him we'd rather have seen that

I'd rather see him dead. Of course, I'd rather the cops had put a bullet in his head on the boat too.

I had this discussion with some friends and we mostly all agreed that we'd rather see life in prison for him. With death penalty he knows the end is coming and there's a finite date. We'd rather him sit in a 12x7 cell for 23+ hours per day for the rest of his life. Even with that meaning taxpayers paying for him we'd rather have seen that

Is there, though? Only 3 federal inmates have actually been put to death since 1988, even though 74 have received the death penalty. This douche will live a long life on death row.

Back