THP Event Coming To Memphis

Really excited to see the dates and details on this one. Since I missed KC on schedule conflict I hope this one works out
Right there with you. Couldn't make KC work with the schedule so hopefully Memphis can

I wonder where this event will fit in the calendar???

Right there with you. Couldn't make KC work with the schedule so hopefully Memphis can

Lexington, KY I couldn't make work because of a conflict, I hope Memphis works out of me....

Dax

I am guessing October, but that just a WAG, by looking at the calendar October seems to make sense. Of course I hope I am wrong as September and October no travel months for me

I wonder where this event will fit in the calendar???

Can't wait for the sign up!

This one kind of slipped my mind. With all the other events out there and the calendar giving us a good look of when they are coming, I forgot about the one that looks to be the easiest for me to get to.
THP golf and Memphis BBQ. Yes, I want this.

Haha, me too. I'm just being quiet and hoping.

JM

I would love to see a teaser on the date on this one. Really excited to hear more

I would love to see a teaser on the date on this one. Really excited to hear more

Doesn't matter what the date is. Memphis will get some serious attention. I thought I knew what this one was going to be, but, I'm not so sure now.

Doesn't matter what the date is. Memphis will get some serious attention. I thought I knew what this one was going to be, but, I'm not so sure now.
This will be a hot ticket, I just hope it is not when I am coaching football

Anxious to hear more details on Memphis since I'm likely out for Savannah. Next closest THP event, plus I'd finally get to meet the legendary Johnny Mojo in person!

Anxious to hear more details on Memphis since I'm likely out for Savannah. Next closest THP event, plus I'd finally get to meet the legendary Johnny Mojo in person!

Ha! Much ado about nothing buddy! However, I DO have a customer in Villa Rica! We will play a round together this year. I can FEEL it.

JM

Ha! Much ado about nothing buddy! However, I DO have a customer in Villa Rica! We will play a round together this year. I can FEEL it.

JM
Dude! Will take you out to my home course and show you a good time.

As far as THP events go, a Memphis is high on my list now!

Any update on this?

Any more news on this one?

Dax

We all know you will try and be the first one on the list. No Hiding MOJO.

Ill try to be #2 cause this is just a hop skip and jump away from me.

Announcement

As of right now, this event is on hold for 2015. The sponsor of the event decided that the best case of action would be to hold it at their other office in Southern California and we have some incredible stuff planned for out there. We apologize if this changes your plans in any way (although dates were not announced) and while we cannot say that nothing will change, at this time we are moving forward with the schedule as it stands.

The good news is that with close to 20 THP Events this year, all across the country, there is really something for everybody.

Announcement

As of right now, this event is on hold for 2015. The sponsor of the event decided that the best case of action would be to hold it at their other office in Southern California and we have some incredible stuff planned for out there. We apologize if this changes your plans in any way (although dates were not announced) and while we cannot say that nothing will change, at this time we are moving forward with the schedule as it stands.

The good news is that with close to 20 THP Events this year, all across the country, there is really something for everybody.

Glad to see a date hasn't been put out yet. Being purely selfish here, as I just saw this and it's close to home. Need to go put up the cash for my Albatross membership and keep a close eye on this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's too bad, I was looking forward to some Memphis bbq.

Announcement

Thanks for the update, glad to know the event is still on, just in a different location.

Dang , was looking forward to this one since it was close.

Is there room for Savannah left ?

Back