The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should have seen it coming... Wearing a Tiger Woods shirt today, and now my back is hurting. Weird though, its the small of my back, most of my back problems are higher.

I guess I should have seen it coming... Wearing a Tiger Woods shirt today, and now my back is hurting. Weird though, its the small of my back, most of my back problems are higher.

How high were you carrying your ego today? :banana:

Probably need to look in to getting some penicillin, ya know, just in case other symptoms start magically showing up.

Probably need to look in to getting some penicillin, ya know, just in case other symptoms start magically showing up.

If that were the case, I'd be more concerned with getting a good divorce lawyer. And a security team.

Your gluts probably weren't firing, it effects your back ya know :)

If there's one thing I struggle with in life, it's the inability to not give something 100%. There's no reason a hobby of mine should take away from my duties to my family. Yet it always happens. The juggling of priorities is one thing I wish I was better at

These idiots at work decided that in the middle of my class, they should update the security certificates on our training server without checking with or telling any of the trainers. Without the updated certificates loaded on the clients, they will not connect and on the client end, it does not tell you why you can't connect.

So I've been unable to connect to this server all day, looking like I don't know what the hell I'm doing because they decided that they needed to update them. I was actually doubting my ability for half the day and thinking that I may have been doing something wrong, when in fact they just assumed that it wouldn't affect anyone. And then they wonder why the trainers hate them so much.

I picked up an annoying cough somewhere. :angry: I'm sure it was something my kid brought home from daycare. My neck is hurting from coughing. It's been 2 days now and if it doesn't stop, I'm going to go crazy.

Transfer slabs, structural engineers, and plumbers is a recipe for one helluva long week.

Its almost over.

Transfer slabs, structural engineers, and plumbers is a recipe for one helluva long week.

Its almost over.
Sounds like a coordination nightmare.

I stand with the engineer! :alien:

Customers who say give me this and give me that. No please or thank you and then just throw their money on the counter. Basically just rude customers in general. So many customers come in and treat you like you are lower then they are because you work in the food industry.

Customers who say give me this and give me that. No please or thank you and then just throw their money on the counter. Basically just rude customers in general. So many customers come in and treat you like you are lower then they are because you work in the food industry.

I handed the cashier at a fast food pizza place a $5 Bill. He'd thanked me for handing it to him. In was puzzled. He said most people just throw it on the counter and don't say anything.

That's pretty rude in my book.

Audi heater cores............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a coordination nightmare.

I stand with the engineer! :alien:
Its just one of those crappy things we all need to get through. Nobody is at fault and everyone is frustrated haha.

Any time I'm up to my elbows in rebar I get frustrated easily.

This seems like a sensible feeling; I'm sure that I would feel the same way too.

I handed the cashier at a fast food pizza place a $5 Bill. He'd thanked me for handing it to him. In was puzzled. He said most people just throw it on the counter and don't say anything.

That's pretty rude in my book.
Funny you said pizza place. I run a Little Caesars pizza trailer and people throw money on the counter, handfuls of change. A guy threw his credit card and hit me in the chest as I was ringing up his order. People will come up and blow their cigarette smoke in your face while they order. Have people all the time stick their hand in the window of the trailer with a lit cigarette in their hand. It drives me insane.

Unbelievable. People suck.

I've sen pictures of your truck. Our company is looking for different food trucks to visit our campus this summer.

Wish you were in DC. I promise id had you the money and I don't smoke :)

Unbelievable. People suck.

I've sen pictures of your truck. Our company is looking for different food trucks to visit our campus this summer.

Wish you were in DC. I promise id had you the money and I don't smoke :)
We did have to drive to north Dakota to pick up the trailer so I could go to DC for the right price haha.

I have no problem with people smoking I just don't understand why they can't wait until they order and get their food to do it. Or just hold it behind you and don't blow it in my face. People will get light one up right when they pull up and then come order pizza. Why can't you wait until after you get your food?? I would just like some common decency for me as a person

Our COO is a nitwit. I get no less than 50 emails a day from him and his office is 15 feet from mine. Dude, stop in my office, have a conversation and eliminate 40 emails!

Its just one of those crappy things we all need to get through. Nobody is at fault and everyone is frustrated haha.

At least it sounds like you're figuring things out before the concrete is placed.

Dude at Dunkin Donuts has obviously never made a coffee before. Can't hardly drink it. Shouldn't have gone through the drive thru

Dude at Dunkin Donuts has obviously never made a coffee before. Can't hardly drink it. Shouldn't have gone through the drive thru

I hate when the drive through screw up.

The other day I ordered a sausage egg McMuffin Meal. I get the bag and drive away. Not until I unwrapped it and took a bite without looking did I realize it was not what I was expecting. I looked and it was a biscuit, egg and bacon sandwich.

Oh I still ate it but was too far down the road to tuen around.

I hate when the drive through screw up.

The other day I ordered a sausage egg McMuffin Meal. I get the bag and drive away. Not until I unwrapped it and took a bite without looking did I realize it was not what I was expecting. I looked and it was a biscuit, egg and bacon sandwich.

Oh I still ate it but was too far down the road to tuen around.

Thinking its sausage and getting bacon is a shock haha. There are worse surprises than bacon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back