What is your "Gamer" Ball in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrome soft for me, like the feel and performance of it and got 4 dozen at a good price.

The prior model (2013/2014?) ProV1.

Bridgestone B330-S

2014 B330-RXS although recently I have been using Z-Stars and might be in love...

60 degrees - Supersoft
70 degrees - Wilson Velocity/Callaway Superhot
80 degrees - Chrome Soft

I will be representing Bridgestone all year, once things get going it will be the 330RX for the year.

Chrome Soft

Titleist ProV1x

Callaway SR2 for now, until those run out, then it's onto a fairly mixed bag!

It's a battle right now between the Callaway Speed Regime 2 and Lightning HL3 SmackDaddy right now.

Chrome Soft

Playing the RZN Black this year instead of the Platinum.

Callaway Chrome Soft, love this ball.

Callaway Chrome Soft, no doubt about it!

Gonna go back to the B330 this year and take a break from the lethal, see if I miss it

Last Years Titleist Pro-V1

Bridgestone B330 RXS

Srixon Z-Star

2015 Bridgestone e7. At Bridgestone U, one of the reps was telling us about the ball and how it is just on the line of legality in terms of how hot it is, to the extent that it is closely monitored during every stage of manufacturing. I think me and vman looked at each other and said, "that's my new ball." Then I played it all weekend in windy conditions, liked what I saw and have been playing them ever since.

Its a tight race between the Bridgestone e6 and Chrome Soft - the Chrome Soft might come out on top as a result of the enhanced green-side spin...

Chrome soft or ProV1x

Right now I am playing a dozen of last years Srixon Q-Star because it was a gift.
As soon as those are gone, I will be going to my normal gamer, this year's Bridgestone B330-RX.

2015 Srixon Z-Star, never felt this confident hitting a specific golf ball in my life! It excels no matter what shot I hit with it.

I can't give you one answer. I stocked up on deals over the winter.

330Rx
Z-Star
FG Tour

say you are playing in a tourney tomorrow, what ball sees the course?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back