Spring 2015 East Nebraska Get Together

And what time are the rounds each day?

I have to be in Lincoln for a graduation that weekend, and for whatever reason, I kept assuming this get together was the weekend before. But since it is the same weekend, I can probably get in at least one round, maybe two, depending on the times.

~Rock

I have to be in Lincoln for a graduation that weekend, and for whatever reason, I kept assuming this get together was the weekend before. But since it is the same weekend, I can probably get in at least one round, maybe two, depending on the times.

~Rock
Times for Friday/Sunday are still up in the air, saturday will be as early as possible to get as many holes in as possible.

Love to have ya buddy!

~Rock
If you want some pointers from two undefeated Morgan Cup participants, you should totally check it out!

I think I can do Sunday morning. Saturday afternoon I'm not sure. I'll check with the wife to see when her cousin's graduation is on Sunday and when we are arriving on Saturday.

~Rock

Hate to do this, but I have to bail on the Friday round. My brother is moving and wants help. I will be there Saturday though, and Sunday should still work as well.

Hate to do this, but I have to bail on the Friday round. My brother is moving and wants help. I will be there Saturday though, and Sunday should still work as well.
I'm thinking the Friday round is dead, but Sat/Sun are alive and well!

I'm good to go for the Saturday round for sure, but I'm out for the Sunday round.

I'm still planning on taking that Friday off, so I'll most likely be playing somewhere.

I'm good to go for the Saturday round for sure, but I'm out for the Sunday round.

I'm still planning on taking that Friday off, so I'll most likely be playing somewhere.
I'm leaning towards taking that day off as well, even if it isn't at Ironhorse, we'll need to tee it up somewhere!!!

I'm leaning towards taking that day off as well, even if it isn't at Ironhorse, we'll need to tee it up somewhere!!!

Not sure if I've told you or Ryan yet, but I joined Yankee this year, so if you guys ever want to get out and play there just hit me up.

I'll be up for anything on that Friday, so we'll definitely need to tee it up if you take that day off as well.

Not sure if I've told you or Ryan yet, but I joined Yankee this year, so if you guys ever want to get out and play there just hit me up.

I'll be up for anything on that Friday, so we'll definitely need to tee it up if you take that day off as well.
Now you guys have me regretting helping my brother. Keep me posted if you book something and I may make him work around my golfing schedule...

You did tell me you joined Yankee, and I was going to ask you this weekend how you liked it, but obviously the rain didn't like that plan.

Now you guys have me regretting helping my brother. Keep me posted if you book something and I may make him work around my golfing schedule...

You did tell me you joined Yankee, and I was going to ask you this weekend how you liked it, but obviously the rain didn't like that plan.

I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm guessing things are going to change once golf season is in full swing, but so far I've been able to get out whenever I've wanted to, which is really nice. Course is in good shape as well, which is always nice.

I'll have to keep my eye out for any events out there, that's something I've never really paid attention to. Hopefully there will be some similar to Hillcrest's where we can all get out and play.

I'm up for Friday at Yankee, I'll see what Nomadic says!

I'm up for Friday at Yankee, I'll see what Nomadic says!
I'm in for a Friday mid to late afternoon round wherever you guys decide.
thanks!

Sounds good, as we get closer to that day (a week or so out) we can figure out the best time and I'll set up a tee-time.

So here is the scoop so far. If you are trying to play 36 on saturday, im in for the saturday pm round. I MIGHT be in for the AM round as well. I think im driving to lincoln saturday morning, so it just depends how early we are leaving.

Im tentative for sunday. Itd have to be early, since sunday is the day of the graduation and party im going to.

Should have the details finalized very soon, but you can pencil me in for one round on saturday for sure.

~Rock

So here is the scoop so far. If you are trying to play 36 on saturday, im in for the saturday pm round. I MIGHT be in for the AM round as well. I think im driving to lincoln saturday morning, so it just depends how early we are leaving.

Im tentative for sunday. Itd have to be early, since sunday is the day of the graduation and party im going to.

Should have the details finalized very soon, but you can pencil me in for one round on saturday for sure.

~Rock
Awesome buddy!

Are we still playing Friday and Saturday of memorial day weekend? Just trying to set my schedule...

Are we still playing Friday and Saturday of memorial day weekend? Just trying to set my schedule...
I think right now it's just Neb, myself and Mulligan for some of it, Rock for sat pm and maybe sunday.

Honestly, I'm up for any and all of it! If you're willing to make the trip, I'll make sure we have some fun for sure.

Any specific courses you want to play?

We can pencil me in for Sunday AM as well. Talked to the wife about it. She's a sweetheart, knew I wanted to get 2 rounds in that weekend. So she just told me to go for it. I may need picked up Sunday AM as well. Not sure on that one yet. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn in South Central Lincoln it appears.

~Rock

We can pencil me in for Sunday AM as well. Talked to the wife about it. She's a sweetheart, knew I wanted to get 2 rounds in that weekend. So she just told me to go for it. I may need picked up Sunday AM as well. Not sure on that one yet. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn in South Central Lincoln it appears.

~Rock
Awesomeness! I'm sure we can get you to where you need to be.

I think right now it's just Neb, myself and Mulligan for some of it, Rock for sat pm and maybe sunday.

Honestly, I'm up for any and all of it! If you're willing to make the trip, I'll make sure we have some fun for sure.

Any specific courses you want to play?

I'm open to playing anywhere and I'll defer to you guys with the local knowledge to decide. I can make it the Lincoln area around noon on Friday to play an afternoon round and would be up for 36 on Saturday.

I'm open to playing anywhere and I'll defer to you guys with the local knowledge to decide. I can make it the Lincoln area around noon on Friday to play an afternoon round and would be up for 36 on Saturday.
Deal!!!

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to play on Friday now. I told my nieces I'd take them to the Omaha Zoo once school got out, not knowing that they get out on the 21st (since when do they get out so early anyways?) I'm not out yet, but I've got to do some wheeling and dealing with my nieces. I'll keep you guys posted.

I'm still 100% on for the Saturday rounds though.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to play on Friday now. I told my nieces I'd take them to the Omaha Zoo once school got out, not knowing that they get out on the 21st (since when do they get out so early anyways?) I'm not out yet, but I've got to do some wheeling and dealing with my nieces. I'll keep you guys posted.

I'm still 100% on for the Saturday rounds though.

No worries. I'm sure we can find some place!

Back