2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Had to dig through to find this one, guess most of the participants in #TheKing are a bit quiet.

Announcement

When packing your golf bag for travel, I strongly recommend leaving the golf bag part behind. Bring your clubs and accessories, but not the bag. Or bring a bag with you that you do not care about. A little surprise for you courtesy of Callaway Golf.
Saweeet!!!!!

At least Team Chad will leave La Costa with something nice to help remember the event.

That's a freaking awesome announcement! Nice!

I'm a little concerned about playing Friday though if I leave my bag home. but a driver, 5 iron, wedge and putter should suffice anyway!

A BIG thanks to Callaway and THP!

That is freakin' sweet! Congrats #TheKing participants!

Had to dig through to find this one, guess most of the participants in #TheKing are a bit quiet.

Announcement

When packing your golf bag for travel, I strongly recommend leaving the golf bag part behind. Bring your clubs and accessories, but not the bag. Or bring a bag with you that you do not care about. A little surprise for you courtesy of Callaway Golf.

Thanks for the heads up JB & GG! What an awesome surprise!! Callaway never ceases to amaze me.

how awesome is that...totally cool and congrats to the participants.

What an awesome gesture, but not surprised considering its Callaway. First class all the way!

At least Team Chad will leave La Costa with something nice to help remember the event.

I like you. You're a comedian of sorts. :clap:

In all seriousness. I have 3 stand bags that can be borrowed for Friday golf. Offer goes to the winning team, Team Hashtag first. If there are any bags left, they can be borrowed by Team Harry.

Announcement

That's an awesome surprise! Callaway and THP never cease to amaze!

Announcement

I
LOVE
THIS!!!!!

Great stuff Callaway, way to once again surpass anyone's expectations! Can't wait to hang out with everyone in a couple of weeks!

I'm a little concerned about playing Friday though if I leave my bag home. but a driver, 5 iron, wedge and putter should suffice anyway!

A BIG thanks to Callaway and THP!

I'm thinking La Costa will probably help out with shipping a bag home if we need to. That may be the route I go since I'm going to get there Thurs. night and would like to do a little practicing before we play on Friday.

I'll be the first #TeamHarry candidate to claim one if available :)

I like you. You're a comedian of sorts. :clap:

In all seriousness. I have 3 stand bags that can be borrowed for Friday golf. Offer goes to the winning team, Team Hashtag first. If there are any bags left, they can be borrowed by Team Harry.

I'm thinking La Costa will probably help out with shipping a bag home if we need to. That may be the route I go since I'm going to get there Thurs. night and would like to do a little practicing before we play on Friday.

They might, but there will be a hefty charge I am sure as most resorts do.

They might, but there will be a hefty charge I am sure as most resorts do.

Good point. I'll have to look for an old one around here that I can just leave behind.

Announcement

Holy eff... This is awesome! Time to figure out how to get my sticks out there, I sense a goodwill trip coming.

This event just keeps getting better and better.

Goodwill is a great idea! Or maybe a garage sale along the way home :)

So excited for this event!!

Holy eff... This is awesome! Time to figure out how to get my sticks out there, I sense a goodwill trip coming. This event just keeps getting better and better.

So this is starting to get real, I've got one weekend before I head west... I haven't played nearly enough golf for this to already be here. My wife joked that my biggest concern over the next week is going to be figuring out scripting... And she's not that far off.

Announcement

Some icing on the cake for sure!

Looking for an old golf bag seems like a great "problem" to have about right now. Can't wait to see what Callaway has in store!

I can't seem to decide which odyssey to bring...

hey look Callaway being awesome....no surprise there. Looking forward to seeing what the bags look like

Oh. King bags.

That's some awesomeness. Very nice.

Back