2017 THP Embroidery / Needlepoint Belts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We know some THPers loved these in 2015 and per your request we are going to do another round. These will be one of the few items we do pre-order for, because we will have to reach a certain minimum to be able to order them. Our previous one was the fourth down in this picture, but this one will be a bit different.

What we need to know now is what color you guys think you want? (the swatches are below). We are leaning towards Stone, but obviously want everybody's input.

These are being made by the same company that make the Peter Millar belts and are made in the USA. They feature high quality leather and premium stitching and will be priced the same as the Peter Millar belts (they set the pricing). Just like last time, pre-ordering will mean $40 is due at the time we do it. We will open up the ordering once we have some proofs, but for now, let's discuss colors.
belt-L.jpg

Master%20swatch%20card%202017%20copy-L.jpg

JT_Spencer_Golf_Clubs_belt_patriot_navy__17299.1469008576.450.450.jpg

The navy sample looks really good. I'll be tentatively interested in this, but will probably be more of a lurker until some full samples are provided -- I'm new to the needlepoint game.

Nice! Missed out on these last time.. what was the total cost?

Colors:

Patriot navy W/ brown buckle
Stone/ w/ brown buckle
Grey w/ black buckle

I know it sounds very neutral but it will allow a lot of coordinating with different outfits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like needlepoint but I would have to see the final design before saying whether I would be interested. I worry that 3 different logos is too much.

That being said navy looks really good as does the stone. The more neutral the better with these IMO so they can be worn with a lot

• Admin
The navy sample looks really good. I'll be tentatively interested in this, but will probably be more of a lurker until some full samples are provided -- I'm new to the needlepoint game.

We will have full design before ordering. Like the last one, when these are ordered, we wont be able to reorder.

Nice! Missed out on these last time.. what was the total cost?

Colors:

Patriot navy W/ brown buckle
Stone/ w/ brown buckle
Grey w/ black buckle

I know it sounds very neutral but it will allow a lot of coordinating with different outfits

$85 total.

I like the Kerry Green or Lilac color options. I wear my THP and Hideaway needlepoint belt a lot, so this one will go into the rotation immediately. Can't wait for the mock up.

Kerry Green, Retro Pink, Cardinal Red and Grey would be my choices in the 3rd and 6th styles that were posted.

I like the Kerry Green or Lilac color options. I wear my THP and Hideaway needlepoint belt a lot, so this one will go into the rotation immediately. Can't wait for the mock up.

That is about as THP green as it will ever get haha! Nice.

I'm partial to khaki

I like the navy color ... prefer a dark belt.

Evergreen with brown leather
Stone with black leather

1 of each please! Tell me when to send my payment!!!!

What are these like for sizing? Is it like most other current belts which say go one size up from pant size?

Yes. I went up one size and it fits perfectly. No stretching has occurred and the leather and holes still look perfect.

This is me

I don't know how it would look mocked up with the icons, but the Navy/Blue and Blue/White intrigue me, but if I had to choose a single color I'd go Stone or Khaki, I love both of the needleponints I have, so soft and comfortable.

Stone, Khaki or Black means I can wear them to work so those are my votes.

These are pretty neat. Not a huge fan of the stone but like the navy or grey options! Wasn't around for the last ones and look forward to seeing these!

I really like mine from last time so I will definitely order another one.
Stone works for me, though the finished belt pictured looks sharp.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Glad to see some THPers are interested. Should have some pictures in the next few days of some ideas.

I'm partial to the light blue with THP logo and crossed clubs.

I like the Navy (3rd from the top) a lot, with the stone one above it as close second.

That is the one we did already though.

Soooooooo!!! It's all about me and my taste :D

But seriously it goes with so many outfits and looks so good. I'm good with what ever you decide.

Back