DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drive is the most concerning part for me. Don't mind playing in the cold but not fond of driving that far on snow and ice. Will have to see if the forecast gets better

Ain't gonna lie.....I might be willing to gamble with folks that wanna take a chance for the following weekend. It's not ideal but could make it work. But Chris is right, by Tuesday it might be much better for this Sat.

Now to buckle down for the ice/sleet/snow over the next 24 hrs.

I hope it changes for the better as this is the only weekend I can make it down there before the coupon expires. Fingers crossed

I hope it changes for the better as this is the only weekend I can make it down there before the coupon expires. Fingers crossed

I may have a conflict on the 7th now....so need some good mojo for the 27th!

If you do decide to play Saturday any chance to move the tee times back to around noonish for the warmer temps?

With several driving in from 3-5 hours away I would like to keep it early if possible BUT if we get to Wednesday and the course/players can accommodate a later start I would be up for it. Although, with so many besides us having this pass I have a feeling that getting 4 times later this Saturday or on the 7th will be a challenge.

Thinking of making a weekend getaway up to Branson in June. Any interest in joining from this crew?

Will do. I'm hoping for 6/13 or 6/27 so I can workaround the kids schedules so we shall see.

Posey is leading the way on this one for us so stay tuned for deets.

I will be watching the kids schedule, but I'm interested in playing up in Branson.

Will do. I'm hoping for 6/13 or 6/27 so I can workaround the kids schedules so we shall see.

You know this guy is interested.... I know I am not the DFW crew anymore, but not too far from my neck of the woods.

Thinking of making a weekend getaway up to Branson in June. Any interest in joining from this crew?
Put me in the interested category. Long way out, but would be a fun weekend. There are some good cabins on Table Rock that would be a good place to stay.

Man would love a Branson trip but family vacation is the same month so I don't think the wife would allow it.

Sounds good fellas, we will start a new thread soon with some details and options. Very tough to track within this thread.

You know this guy is interested.... I know I am not the DFW crew anymore, but not too far from my neck of the woods.

You know you are always welcome in here, as is every TH'er who wants to chat with the cool guys. Ha!

Put me as a maybe for it cookie.

You know you are always welcome in here, as is every TH'er who wants to chat with the cool guys. Ha!

Put me as a maybe for it cookie.

Oh I know I am welcome. Hoping to tee it up with some of you in March when I am down there.

I'm gonna lurk on this one. Might have a conflict, but Branson golf is so awesome and with THP'rs it's awesome-ier. If I can make it would live to join you guys.

Im watching you DFW Crew! :act-up:

JM

I'll be in Springfield, MO, on the weekend of 17 May for my nephew's graduation, but might be able to get up that way again in June. Let me know what you plan... I'm not sure if i'll get much playing time in during the May trip and I like to get up to play a round with my stepdad... and I gotta work sposey into that plan, as well! :)

I'm gonna lurk on this one. Might have a conflict, but Branson golf is so awesome and with THP'rs it's awesome-ier. If I can make it would live to join you guys.

Im watching you DFW Crew! :act-up:

JM
We're a fun bunch to hang with. And I would think a Branson trip would be an easy trip for you.

Oh I know I am welcome. Hoping to tee it up with some of you in March when I am down there.
You're welcome to come out and play your favorite little course in McKinney.

This sounds great, but Em is due 6/12 so Im gonna guess that Im probably gonna have to pass!!

This sounds great, but Em is due 6/12 so Im gonna guess that Im probably gonna have to pass!!

Or you could man up & go. Totally depending on how you want to live the rest of your life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or you could man up & go. Totally depending on how you want to live the rest of your life.

It crossed my mind! If she delivers early I might be able to do the 27th!

Yep, all 30 minutes of it.

It crossed my mind! If she delivers early I might be able to do the 27th!

No you won't. You'll want, and need, to be with that little girl.

Believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back