New Guy in the ARK

Kmeal

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey All,
New poster. Been lurking on the site for a while.
I am from Arkansas. The Northern part of the state. No I am not married to my mother, sister, cousin, aunt, grandma, brother or son/daughter...just wanted to clear that up. Beautiful wife or 4 years. 2 step daughters, 2 dogs and 2 cats.
I am 42yrs old. Work in families drywall business and do credit card processing. Have owned 2 fitness centers. For 15yrs I officiated basketball in the high school, then college and semi pro levels. Also officiated some softball. Life took me away from officiating. Played high school and college basketball and baseball. For about 10yrs I played slowpitch softball.

About 5 years ago, I started tinkering with golf. On and off, not serious. About 5 months ago, I decided I wanted to get more serious with golf. Not sure which way I need to go with it. Still trying to learn more and more about the game. My handicap is high. Just started the tour academy home edition. About to start lesson 2. Any and all advise will be appreciated.

Home to learn a lot from this site and forum. Hopefully make new friends in the process.

Have a great day,
Kmealer

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

I have an old business partner from up there that still officiates some college hoops. Curious if you know of him- Shea Hamilton.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. Glad to see some more Northern Arkansas folks on here.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Glad you joined us, you will find plenty of help and support here.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I live in Hot Springs in the winter. If you ever want to golf, just message me. Would be glad to golf with you.

Are you north/ north central enough to feasibly come to the Springfield/Branson area to play occasionally? Theres a group of us in the Springfield area that play together every chance we get. Always look forward to meeting/playing with more THPers.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Back