THP Holiday Cheer Day 3 - Titleist Prize Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great prize pack! I would go with the travel backpack.

twitter @dhedrick42

FB Norma Hedrick

Awesome prize back! I'd have to go with the bookbag as my favorite!

Twitter handle is: @Shef215

I am an absolute geek for a back pack. So, the Titleist backpack really excites me and it's my favorite in a killer package.

Twitter - @b_sanzabar

Who doesn't want personalized Pro V1 ? I know I do!! Would love to win some of those !!
@GLF0062

Oh yes now this is what I'm talking about! Titleist SWAG :banana:

Being that it's getting that time of year again for some cold golfing days, for those of us that still play, I am digging the Beanie Caps big time! I need one of those badly cause I think I lost mine somewhere on the back 9 :)

Twitter: @GolfinNutInVA
FB: Chris.bache.98

Another great contest! I am a huge fan of the ProV1X golf ball! And the rest of the gear for that matter. Will he sharing on facebook shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love to wear hats so I'm going to say my favorite would be the hat. Good luck to all.
Twitter @McJoey24
Facebook Joe Miller

Traveling to the in-laws for Christmas in New England so I'd definitely have to say my favorite item would be the weekender bag!

Twitter handle: zbuechner4

I think my favorite part is the Titleist Players Glove! They are fantastic!

Twitter: @RNG62
Facebook: Mike Cook

Fantastic giveaway! There's a lot to choose from here, but would pick the travel backpack as my favorite. I could carry all the baby diapers, wipes, cheerios, snacks, etc in style.

Actual temp in Indiana today is 1*, so I'm gonna go w/ the beanie
twitter: @scottromines

Personalized Pro V1x balls could be fun!

Those would be my favorite item.

It all looks awesome but the bag looks really unique for golf swag.

Twitter @unexpectedp

Man, this is such a great prize pack...hard for me to pick my favorite part. I'd have to go with the beanie, as I love the stripes and it's getting pretty cold out.

Twitter: @asubeaufoster
Facebook: Beau Foster

What a great prize pack from Titleist and THP! ProV1 golf balls; the ball all others strive to be like. With that said, I absolutely love that Weekender Bag, my favorite item in the prize pack.

Twitter - @jimbetts56
Facebook - Jim Betts

I had a hard time choosing, but I would have to go with the bag as my favorite gift in the prize pack.

Twitter: Jrex1434
Facebook: Josh Rex

Retweeted @smellysell

Love all of it, but the backpack is my favorite.

Best of luck everyone! The backpack for sure! I've seen these in person and they are fantastic! Not to mention I've been looking for a new backpack as mine is 15yrs old lol.

@Pkorf - Twitter
Facebook.com/paul.korfmacher - Facebook

I would have to go with the backpack as my favorite thing in the pack, I need a new backpack badly

Say What>A little Titleist Beanie to keep my Follicle Challenged noggin warm is a cool bean kind of thing FB guyc82, Twitter @BogeyGuyC

ProV1x balls are fantastic and personalized too?! Very cool.

I think my favorite is the personalized pro v1x'x
Twitter @jholl2277

Love the holiday cheer! I think my favorite is the beanie.

Twitter: @sqadooosh
FB: Angela Capen

I think my favorite item would have to be the beanie, especially with the forecast for this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back