NE Ohio Spring Get Together

Put me down for a maybe on this. Sounds like fun and a good way to get to know you guys.

Tpluff is right.
To know me is to hate me! Lol

It'll be a good time for sure!

I think I can make this, so for now put me down. Also I have connections to Red Tail but not sure I can get a big group out but once the final numbers are set I'll talk to my buddy as we may be able to golf it for $50 but don't hold me to this as again not my club or membership, but Legacy for 18 followed by 18 @ Red Tail could be a lot of fun.

I think I can make this, so for now put me down. Also I have connections to Red Tail but not sure I can get a big group out but once the final numbers are set I'll talk to my buddy as we may be able to golf it for $50 but don't hold me to this as again not my club or membership, but Legacy for 18 followed by 18 @ Red Tail could be a lot of fun.

We are thinking alike :) I'll add you to the list

Looks like that would be one heck of a good day at a good price!

Make it happen party planners!

That's funny. I've never met you and I hate you....

Aren't you the guy with Carnival hands?
You should attend...

It would be an overwhelmingly mediocre experience to meet you.

Aren't you the guy with Carnival hands?
You should attend...

It would be an overwhelmingly mediocre experience to meet you.
Yes, and they smell like cabbage.

It's a bad weekend for me, sandwiched between consecutive work trips to NYC, but I'll see what kind of moves can be made. Eventually ​we'll run into each other at an event.

Absolutely! My wife would love to not be the only female there haha

You know Shelly will be there. May even make a dessert

Everyone talks s*** about Ohio but everyone still wants to travel there for golf lol..it's great to see about 20 THPers already wanting to be in for this gathering.

Everyone talks s*** about Ohio but everyone still wants to travel there for golf lol..it's great to see about 20 THPers already wanting to be in for this gathering.

Eh, we're desperate. It's like going grocery shopping on an empty stomach. Everything looks good. :wink:

And just like that, rbarthle17 is our first waiting list hopeful :)

Ohio refuses to travel to Michigan despite being the Superior golf state....

I think I've traveled to Mi to play golf with you! And had a fun time too. Mi golf is on some of the nicer scenic courses. Ohio is flat.

Ohio refuses to travel to Michigan despite being the Superior golf state....

So the only way Michigan can get a THP get together in Michigan is to have Ohio start it and bring it north?

I think I've traveled to Mi to play golf with you! And had a fun time too. Mi golf is on some of the nicer scenic courses. Ohio is flat.

A bunch of us went north last fall and it was great. Some of my personal favorite courses are in Michigan. Just hard to have a cookout at my house if we're playing golf in Michigan

So the only way Michigan can get a THP get together in Michigan is to have Ohio start it and bring it north?

There are like 3 THPers from Mi and what like 25 from Ohio? Or is it the other way around.

If I can switch my day off that week. I'd be in for this. Shouldn't have an issue changing. So add me please.

A bunch of us went north last fall and it was great. Some of my personal favorite courses are in Michigan. Just hard to have a cookout at my house if we're playing golf in Michigan

Next time we play at The Legacy here, the cookout will be at my place.

Ok confirmed in and my wife will be at the cookout.

Sounds like a fun time for those going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back