Ian Poulter Mockery On Twitter...Again

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know this was discussed in the Crowne Plaza thread after his meltdown, but this post he made took the cake. Fame will bring trolls when you spend your time telling the world about your cars and watches, but posting this showed his true colors again. And nice job spelling choking.

Wow, oh wow!

I wish he would just go away!!! Nothing makes me happier then watching this guy "chock" on day 4.

You'd think a guy who came from nothing and had to lie about his cap to enter his first big tournament would have a little more humility and grace.

I won't even say what i want this guy to "chock" on lol. Dude is an UBER DOUCHE

I thought it was just another tasteless thing he's said. Nothing out of the norm and doesn't surprise me.

What a

e61ac27c563828f8852cfee83219cdc9.jpg

Shows why he can't finish a tourney. Just cares about making cuts and cashing checks. His fellow tour players see him as what he is, an overrated D-bag.

I swear every time I see something about him he's saying something that just makes me like him less each time.

What am I missing, he choked and made a joke about it?

Total a$$clown

What am I missing, he choked and made a joke about it?
It was not a joke but an "FU, look at me. I'm still walking away with $$$$$$$$ so it doesn't matter."

It was not a joke but an "FU, look at me. I'm still walking away with $$$$$$$$ so it doesn't matter."
I think I miss interpreted it, I thought he was saying he should have made 200k more if he didn't choke, is 200k what he made?

And he wonders why people say things in his backswing like on 17 today. Douchebag!

I cheered when he hit his ball in the water today. I just love watching him choke!

I think I miss interpreted it, I thought he was saying he should have made 200k more if he didn't choke, is 200k what he made?

Yes.

Basically he's saying he's laughing all the way to the bank

Even though he didn't win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

220,350 is what he made for a 2nd place finish. He's just a major a$$ clown.

Isn't that chocking like chock full of nuts. Doesn't that mean to make full. I think he is a DBAG but I don't think he was try I ng to spell choking. Still a very crass move on his part

Isn't that chocking like chock full of nuts. Doesn't that mean to make full. I think he is a DBAG but I don't think he was try I ng to spell choking. Still a very crass move on his part
No I think he's a moron and doesn't know how to spell. ..but knew the exact amount of his paycheck

Yep, I was wrong, he's a tool

Yes.

Basically he's saying he's laughing all the way to the bank

Even though he didn't win.

Ian Poulter behind closed doors later --

Wasn't there a bit of an "incident" with you guys at an event a year or so back?

Oh Ian. Stupid stuff like this makes it's hard to defend myself when I say I am a Poulter fan. At least he supports arsenal...

Wasn't there a bit of an "incident" with you guys at an event a year or so back?
Yes, we were at a puma event. We had questions for him, Rickie and Jonas Blitx. The other two not only answered our questions but interacted with us. Poults was given a very nice out by GG which he took and then proceeded to sneeze during our interview. We had asked all three to same something to the MC puma guys.

We laughed about it that night and next day and he lost all of our support at that time.

Back