THP Holiday Cheer Day 5 - Bushnell Tour V4 Rangefinders

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we continue the 2016 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of the THP online community. Seven years ago, THP hosted its first Holiday Cheer event, and it was a contest unlike any other and this year the week long event continues with amazing prizes.

Today's prize is actually 3 prizes and the winners will each receive brand new Bushnell Tour V4 rangefinders. These devices have received rave reviews from THPers since we gave a handful of them earlier this year for review.

How To Enter
Entering is as easy as following the instructions on the home page article here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/thp-holiday-cheer-day-5-win-a-bushnell-tour-v4-laser-rangefinder/

Good luck everybody, this is one heck of a prize.

93ebd0a5cce2eadb34cda6f9d548b9c6.jpg

All signed up! Thanks again THP!

Another great prize today! I'm all signed up for this one. Good luck everyone.

Thank you THP and Bushnell!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
All signed up. Thank you THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 winners on this one. Good luck everyone!

Great prize. Would love to win it and give to my buddy for Christmas.

Best of luck all

I was fortunate enough to win a V4 Slope on THP earlier this year. What a great prize for some lucky person. Good luck everyone!

All signed up

Signed up!! Good luck y'all

Thanks again THP. Signed up and will crack Twitter once I get home. All the prizes have been awesome.

Entered! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Oh I am in!

Good luck everyone and as always thank you THP and Bushnell for some awesome prizes!

Nice! Entered!

I do not own a range finder! I always rely on Locating yardage markers on the fairway and I use the old 'counting my paces technique' to see how far out I am. I would love to win this Bushnell Tour V4 rangefinder to help improve improve the pace & accuracy of my game! Thanks for Hosting the Holiday Cheer event!! Fingers crossed!!

Twitter: @DanielleMaslany
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/dmaslany

In and done! Thanks for the great final prize, this one is awesome (not like the others weren't)!

Another day another awesome prize! Good luck everyone!

This is great. Good luck everyone who enters.

Day 5 of THP Holiday Cheer, another amazing offering from THP and Bushnell Golf!

Love Bushnell rangefinders...three people are going to be very, very happy tonight.

All signed up. Another great giveaway!!

All entered. Good luck everyone happy Friday.

Awesome prize, finally got a bushnell this year and what a difference it makes for confidence on the course. Good luck to all those who enter!

Back