Callaway Golf & Dude Perfect Trick Shots

Man there's some nutty shots in there. Catching that drive off the carrier, while on jet skis, is such a trip. He hit that watermelon flush, I LOL'd.

Great stuff!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Really cool!

That pineapple got ruint.

That was awesome! Poor captain America.

That was a lot of fun.

Really cool video. Jaime is a beast.

Pretty sure the skittle trick left Rhi in tears! Cool video though

This was pretty awesome to watch

That was awesome, thanks for sharing.

That was fantastic...love seeing stuff explode in slo-mo.

The "bunted" 250 yard drive into the kiddie pool was incredible.

Knockdown putter from 168, that's just plain silly.

Those were amazing, he's got talent!

Those shots were awesome to watch but I can do without the annoying celebrations afterwards. Felt like a bunch of drunks at a frat party.

Yep, I said it.

Spongeeeeebobbbbb!

That was ridic. The putter he stuck on the green? I cant hit my irons on the green let alone my putter. And that shot of the ship into the net was un real. Could u imagine being on the catching side of that? Id be freaking out thinking I was gonna get bashed in the face

That 250 yard shot into the pool was nuts. The one with the balls in the packaging was really neat too.

JS is pretty damn incredible. The accuracy he has with a driver is freaking crazy

Thats pretty awesome. I didnt think putter shafts could handle that much swing speed. I wonder what the compression ratings is on those marshmallows.

~Rock

I loved that video. I'm totally smashing things off the range bucket the next time I'm working on something and it isn't going so well at the range.

"I'll take a large bucket, a 2 gallon of milk, that pineapple, a bag of skittles and Captain America...."

Last edited:
Thats pretty awesome. I didnt think putter shafts could handle that much swing speed. I wonder what the compression ratings is on those marshmallows.

~Rock

Ive never tried a long distance shot with a putter.

Now, I want to.

~Rock
IIRC, Marty Kaymer has a 200+ yard putter shot.

Great video and some awesome trick shots!

That was freaking awesome. The Skittles were sweet.
Ive never tried a long distance shot with a putter.

Now, I want to.
I tried it at Top Golf once. It didn't go like that...

Yeah. That par 3 birdie with just the putter was absolutely filthy. These guys are always entertaining.

Back