THP Holiday Cheer Day 5 - Bushnell Tour V4 Rangefinders

Entered....thank you THP and Bushnell!!!!

This is an awesome prize, who ever wins this will be more than excited! Thank you THP again for always being willing to give it 110% with everything that you do

Entries in.. Good luck everyone!

Fantastic prize for 3 lucky winners. Hope to be one of them!

Good luck all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win a brand new laser so I can stop stealing my dads every time we play

that holiday cheer thing is FUN!

Mine doesn't have Jolt, but that's cool. I know a couple people here personally that could use one, so have at it, boys!
Thanks to THP and Bushnell.

Entered thanks again THP

Holiday Cheer spreading lots of joy as usual, this prize, as well as the others have been, is awesome!

Another awesome prize for Holiday Cheer! I really need some more accurate than just some sketchy gps at this point, it's on the 2017 to-do list. Winning one would be great though! Thanks THP and Bushnell!

Cool little twist on the entry! Really geeked about a chance of winning one of these! Time will tell....best of luck everyone!

Great gift for us hackers, would definitely be an awesome early Christmas present!! :banana:

Entered. Finally remember do actually enter rather than just opening the thread and then remembering to enter once the contest ends.

I wouldn't love to win this amazing prize.

Thanks Bushnell and THP

I've never had a rangefinder and would love to have one of these bad boys to help improve my game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Maybe my son will stop borrowing mine if he has his own.

Sweet prize

I have been looking forward to this one. The watch can only give me so much information and somehow I either go long on front pins or short or back pins.

I am in. Thanks THP!!!

Good chicken right here. Thanks THP and Bushnell!!

Great prize, never had a rangefinder and this would be COOL!!!! All signed up on all options!!!
:clapp:

I am SO in for one of these!!!!!

I don't know why I've waited so long to try and connect with Bushnell, but considering they are tops in the rangefinder game, I really want to spend an extended time finding out why.

THP.... Bushnell... You guys are awesome.

Back